Allstars Party At Space Review

sobeton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I'm gonna kick that pussy's ass next time I see her for biting and scratching me.. there was no need for that type of self defense, I was treating her nice....lol

Dont be mad cuz she kicked your ass :tongue:

Yes you do!!!

I'll be starting up a collection for it!

I don't think so missy:tongue:

Am I that transparent :confused::laugh: We'll be making our weekly trip for some flavor ;)

Originally posted by steffy27

Dont be mad cuz she kicked your ass :tongue:

I'll be starting up a collection for it!

Am I that transparent :confused::laugh: We'll be making our weekly trip for some flavor ;)

where taking up a collection for a bigger bed, and a sparring mat in case Miss.Candyroll wants to have another UFC match. :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

where taking up a collection for a bigger bed, and a sparring mat in case Miss.Candyroll wants to have another UFC match. :tongue::laugh:

Werd ! ........... that bed made a few "squeeks" while 5 human beings were laying on top of it .

And on the Candy vs Cat fight ................ i put my $$ on the CAT with a TKO on Candy in the 3rd round . :D

Originally posted by mursa

Werd ! ........... that bed made a few "squeeks" while 5 human beings were laying on top of it .

And on the Candy vs Cat fight ................ i put my $$ on the CAT with a TKO on Candy in the 3rd round . :D

LOL, I put all my $$ on shroomy in the finals!!

Hey I'm convinced, after seeing him take down Candy, the terror herself :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: that was a funny event , most def . Now if only Candy liked to bite (like your cat ) then Shroomy would've been in DEEP trouble .

Originally posted by mursa

Whatever bro you saw how I had it by the neck... But I don't abuse animals so I let her go:) Besides her owner was yelling at me the whole time:laugh:

Hey I'm convinced, after seeing him take down Candy, the terror herself :laugh: :laugh:

Just because he had me on a headlock it didn't mean he won!!!! I coulda gotten myself out of that, but the fact that I was being choked drained all the energy outta me:tongue: