Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn All Bartenders..........Answer please

mkutlass

If a person is sitting at the bar all nite (3-4 hrs), how many drinks or bottles of water should that person buy? The reason I asking this ? is because I can't drink alot (I drive an 1 hr each way and it's not worth the dwi). If I buy 1 beer in a 3 hr time period while sitting at the bar is that alright or r the bar stools reserve for people who will buy alot of drinks? BARTENDERS, HAVE U EVER THOWN SOMEBODY OUT OF BAR CHAIR FOR NOT BUYING ENUFF DRINKS?

sORRY, FOR THE WEIRD ??'S

Originally posted by mkutlass

If a person is sitting at the bar all nite (3-4 hrs), how many drinks or bottles of water should that person buy? The reason I asking this ? is because I can't drink alot (I drive an 1 hr each way and it's not worth the dwi). If I buy 1 beer in a 3 hr time period while sitting at the bar is that alright or r the bar stools reserve for people who will buy alot of drinks? BARTENDERS, HAVE U EVER THOWN SOMEBODY OUT OF BAR CHAIR FOR NOT BUYING ENUFF DRINKS?

Depends where you are.

Are you really going to nurse a beer for 3 hours? Kinda gets piss warm...doesn't it?

No bartender will throw you out, they'll just give you dirty looks if you ain't tipping them or they won't serve you at all. Better to tip, than not cause money talks. Besides there is STILL people who still get drinks and don't tip. I rather serve someone who might be sitting at the bar all night and tip versus someone else who doesn't.

Originally posted by 2night

Depends where you are.

Are you really going to nurse a beer for 3 hours? Kinda gets piss warm...doesn't it?

No bartender will throw you out, they'll just give you dirty looks if you ain't tipping them or they won't serve you at all. Better to tip, than not cause money talks. Besides there is STILL people who still get drinks and don't tip. I rather serve someone who might be sitting at the bar all night and tip versus someone else who doesn't.

Word! Especially if the place isnt busy. Also if your there with a bunch of people that are ordering drinks then it shouldn't matter. Just tip nicely and the bartender will not care.

That doesnt usually happen. We only have a few hours to make money. Maybe the bartender thought you were a spotter in which case they may have thrown you out.

My advice TRY AND GET LAID instead of looking at us for 3-4 hours.;)

are u doing drugs at least??????:confused:

just because a person doesnt drink it isnt a big deal......

i dont drink like i used to anymore for personal reasons(this past frid was an exception so i dont wanna hear anything from anybody).... and I dont do any drugs either.... i'll have my one drink and then drink water the rest of the night....

but i wouldnt hang out by the bar all night drinking water... that would bore me even more then the bartender.......

The only reason I would go to the bar is if the dancefloor is filled with guys, sucks when most of the ladies are at the bars and not on the dancefloor. Yes, I'm a pretty boring guy when I drive to a club, don't want to risk a DWI (damn Rt. 17 every cop in the state of NJ is on that rd.). On the other hand I don't see how great being so drunk that u throw up on yourself or get so druck u can't even function, the funny thing is some of u people think that's a great nite out. I guess to each his own............

Maybe I'll set up a tent and sleep outside of SG, then I can get alittle tipsy with the rest of you's. I wonder if the Lodi cops would mind? Afterhours at my tent............who's in?????

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

DO you go out by yourself or something? Rotate designated drivers every time you go out.

bri that doesnt always work, there have been plenty of times that i had to drive my friend's cars home cause i didnt drink as much as they did and they were suppose to be the "designated driver"

Originally posted by dibs

bri that doesnt always work, there have been plenty of times that i had to drive my friend's cars home cause i didnt drink as much as they did and they were suppose to be the "designated driver"

IMO I wouldn't consider them friends then if they don't have respect to stop drinking at a certain time. ;)