Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roland at life

livin42nite

Know everybody is still partied out from this weekend, but who else is going to this? Not often we get to see roland playing anywhere outside of space in florida so this ain't something we see all the time. Roland is gonna tear that place apart I think, just like he did to space last night.

12am on the dot.. I'll have about 30 of his latest mixed cds to give out while he's spinnin'...

u know the mix.. it's his Global Dj broadcast late August set. Seriously insane white labels & unreleased kick ass choons on that cd. some of the stuff he's been rockin' the mainroom & Terrace with lately... :eek:

Open Bar till 12am

Grey Goose Bottles @ $125

Biznation00@msn.com

I'll see u @ Life klit. ;)

Originally posted by biznation00

12am on the dot.. I'll have about 30 of his latest mixed cds to give out while he's spinnin'...

u know the mix.. it's his Global Dj broadcast late August set. Seriously insane white labels & unreleased kick ass choons on that cd. some of the stuff he's been rockin' the mainroom & Terrace with lately... :eek:

Open Bar till 12am

Grey Goose Bottles @ $125

Biznation00@msn.com

I'll see u @ Life klit. ;)

Good stuff, I'll make sure to get a copy this time and if u still lookin for the roland set from sander night, got it so let me know if u need a copy.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Good stuff, I'll make sure to get a copy this time and if u still lookin for the roland set from sander night, got it so let me know if u need a copy.

dude, that Roland set the night of Sander has my mouth watering.. That was also the night of "The Lunar Sessions" release party. Please bring me a full copy this Friday. We'll trade off & I'll also bring you another Roland live set from early August. ;)

Originally posted by biznation00

dude, that Roland set the night of Sander has my mouth watering.. That was also the night of "The Lunar Sessions" release party. Please bring me a full copy this Friday. We'll trade off & I'll also bring you another Roland live set from early August. ;)

It's a really good set, think it was one of the first times roland dropped taht white stripes remix. I'll bring u the copy friday and expect a call that day for guestlist info.

whats life like on fridays? I walked in there on a thursday once and they were playing hip hop in 2 rooms and house in the little room. I just moved about 3 blocks from the heart of the grove and everything is a hop and a skip away. Its easy access for me. :D

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Life is good, good peeps running the place and good music. and a chance to win free breasts. :laugh: :laugh:

The Breast thing is on thursday.. I kinda wish it were on Friday though.. Can u imagine the perks you get from being a judge?? :eek:

all kinds of Sex bribes... ;)

Originally posted by livin42nite

with all the emotion from space closing and etc. I think roland is gonna play one bad ass set this friday at life. No way I'm missing it.

And biz, got the cds made already ;)

klit,

you know I can't stop thinkin' about Friday... Got the cds ready you're right about it being an emotional week. Everyone has been thru a rollercoaster since so we're ready to rock that place. Seriously can't wait.. u guys are in for some serious choons... :aright:

Biznation00@msn.com

oh sh_t, even Orly & the Sotu gang are comin' out for this one. ;)