Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starscape review?

kramadas

i had the loveliest time with everyone i saw saturday night! :D

i hadn't been to an outdoor massive in over three years. . .and there was barely any rain. . . the industrial pond/lake/harbor was an interesting setting. . .setups on the beach were nice. . .music was. . .good. . .i don't remember specifics about anyone's set that night :) , so i'm not going to get critical :tongue:. . .though it made my night when donny burlin (i think it was him) played that schneider light 3000 track in the sonic soul area. . .but what made the party tight was all the people i was with throughout the night. . .:)

candy count that night: 5.4. . .but i ended up with just 1.4 by then end of the night. . .gave the others away. . .:D

Originally posted by djbuster

oh man - what a fantastic night! Thanks to the CP'ers that made it up to hear my (incredably early) set!

Starscape is always one of the highlight events of the year for me. the vibe is always great - and you always see people you havent seen in years.

can't wait until next year!

great set buster! :) g loved that you dropped Acapulco :D