Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the best clubs in Las Vegas?

Club Utopia was the best bet, but it burned down...They're rebuilding it, but I don't know when they'll be finished. It is Vegas, so it shouldn't take that long. Giant on Sunday's is awesome. I think it's at Babies in the Hard Rock. Dave Dean (Sound Factory SF, Twilo NY, Cream UK) throws it and has the best dj connections in the business and always puts on a great show.

Does anyone know of any cool clubs to go to in vegas? Im going there for the first time at the end of august. The kind of clubs Im looking for are kind of like showbox. You know the dressy atmosphere and the great house music. If you know of any please post me a message. Thank you!

C2K at the Venitian is big and Showbox-like, so is Club Rio. I prefer Babies at the Hard Rock, but it can be hard to get in. If you're looking for the Clockworks of Vegas, be sure and check out the Spearmint Rhino. It's an after after hours that starts at 5AM! Bo from Bo Town Productions throws it. Sunday night is industry night at the House of Blues. That can be insane. During the day, there is no better place to hang out and get the scoop on what's going on than the Hard Rock Pool.

[This message has been edited by srickb (edited 07-29-2000).]

Archived