Clubplanet Nightlife Community

student cuts off his penis while hallucinating

mugatu

STUDENT CUTS OFF PENIS AND TONGUE

A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about s*****ng his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' Trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital where the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years.

"Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."

Last Updated: 17:52 UK, Tuesday September 23, 2003

If those are the same ones i'm thinking of (trumpet flowers) they have those growing all over miami. They use to have 3 or 4 trees on the same block as the high school i went to (south miami). those things are no joke. My grandfather told me that in cuba those flowers are all over the place and that alot of the old school cuban peeps would slow boil 5 or 6 of them in a pot full of bacardi, then they would take the flowers out and put the bacardi back in the bottle and drink that ipsch.

Originally posted by hialeahsound

If those are the same ones i'm thinking of (trumpet flowers) they have those growing all over miami. They use to have 3 or 4 trees on the same block as the high school i went to (south miami). those things are no joke. My grandfather told me that in cuba those flowers are all over the place and that alot of the old school cuban peeps would slow boil 5 or 6 of them in a pot full of bacardi, then they would take the flowers out and put the bacardi back in the bottle and drink that ipsch.

I hope no one get's any ideas :idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have quite a few of those in our garden here at home. It is a very poisonous plant, even though its absolutely gorgeous. We have a rare purple one. That particular part of the garden is fanced off from the horses and dogs. They can die if they eat it. I heard that Angel Trumpet Tea is pretty popular in Puerto Rico also.

Originally posted by mugatu

A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about s*****ng his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' Trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital where the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years.

"Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."

When interviewed afterwards, he said that all he wanted to do was give himself head, but then he realized he had cut off his tongue too ("it wouldn't be the same, he said)! He said next time he'll get it right.

Last Updated: 17:52 UK, Tuesday September 23, 2003

these plants contain scopolamine which is a poisonous chemical, causing hellish states of hallucinatory madness and even permanent psychological and physical damage, and death at larger doses,

Bsuaveolens.jpg

the tree form of the plant is called a Brugmansia, some South American tribes use it occassionaly if they feel the need for a stronger effect than they can get from the usual DMT based hallucinogens (DMT is very similar to the active ingredient in shrooms)

the plant that grows on the ground is called Datura, it is used ocassionaly in Africa, and in Haiti it is said that the fruit of the plant was fed to people who had been turned into zombies, contributing to their permanent impairment

definitely a BAD TRIP!!!!! don't put that stuff in you

http://www.biopark.org/peru/toe.html

Originally posted by eKiTeL

these plants contain scopolamine which is a poisonous chemical, causing hellish states of hallucinatory madness and even permanent psychological and physical damage, and death at larger doses,

Bsuaveolens.jpg

the tree form of the plant is called a Brugmansia, some South American tribes use it occassionaly if they feel the need for a stronger effect than they can get from the usual DMT based hallucinogens (DMT is very similar to the active ingredient in shrooms)

the plant that grows on the ground is called Datura, it is used ocassionaly in Africa, and in Haiti it is said that the fruit of the plant was fed to people who had been turned into zombies, contributing to their permanent impairment

definitely a BAD TRIP!!!!! don't put that stuff in you

http://www.biopark.org/peru/toe.html

I was on the verge of trying this like 10 years ago back then when I was always in search of the perfect trip. good thing i did paper instead .I remember smoking banana peels trying to get high. what was I thinking?

:hat:

i have smoked it.......

It is NOT always a bad trip

it is a just a bad trip if you are stupid and are just looking for another way to get high.

you need to be very careful with it though, an overdose can be fatal.

the high is insane, and lasts as long as acid.....but the shit can stay in your body for weeks.......there is a chemical in the plant used by eye doctors to Dilate the pupil....SO IT WILL KEEP YOUR PUPIL's DIALATED FOR 1 or 2 WEEKS.

It is a strange high, because you feel high, but you think you are not high........

the most amazing thing me and my friends thought, was that you CAN NOT tell that a mirror is a mirror. You think it is someone who looks just like you, copying you.

The other highs were; crazy dreams, and talking to pets or plants.

I heard back in the 90's that there was this kid who smoked it.......left his friends, went home, got naked, got in the shower, never turned the water on, got out of the shower, went to clean up the living room, but was still neaked.....when his mom asked what he was doing, he said "LEAVE ME ALONE, IM TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER"

Anyway............it can be fatal if you take just a little bit too much........but it can be smoked, eaten live, or made into a tea.

It is a good trip if you are smart and have TOTAL control of yourself.........but you will need 3 whole days where you will not meet someone who can't know that you are tripping......otherwise get ready to get fired, locked up, or hospitalized.

Now if you all want a REAL trip........the best trip of MY LIFE was on IBOGAINE!

Originally posted by fwilso01

i have smoked it.......

It is NOT always a bad trip

it is a just a bad trip if you are stupid and are just looking for another way to get high.

you need to be very careful with it though, an overdose can be fatal.

the high is insane, and lasts as long as acid.....but the shit can stay in your body for weeks.......there is a chemical in the plant used by eye doctors to Dilate the pupil....SO IT WILL KEEP YOUR PUPIL's DIALATED FOR 1 or 2 WEEKS.

It is a strange high, because you feel high, but you think you are not high........

the most amazing thing me and my friends thought, was that you CAN NOT tell that a mirror is a mirror. You think it is someone who looks just like you, copying you.

The other highs were; crazy dreams, and talking to pets or plants.

I heard back in the 90's that there was this kid who smoked it.......left his friends, went home, got naked, got in the shower, never turned the water on, got out of the shower, went to clean up the living room, but was still neaked.....when his mom asked what he was doing, he said "LEAVE ME ALONE, IM TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER"

Anyway............it can be fatal if you take just a little bit too much........but it can be smoked, eaten live, or made into a tea.

It is a good trip if you are smart and have TOTAL control of yourself.........but you will need 3 whole days where you will not meet someone who can't know that you are tripping......otherwise get ready to get fired, locked up, or hospitalized.

Now if you all want a REAL trip........the best trip of MY LIFE was on IBOGAINE!

this is not the type of thing I need to hear especially after my acid-tripping days are over (although dmt does sound very interesting especially after most people that have taken it have reported to communicate with alien-like beings) :eek:

Yeah; the weird part about this story though is that when the mom heard this, she said "ok, well hurry it up....and don't use all the hot water!"

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by fwilso01

and on a side note.....

DATURA is 100% legal.......you can buy the plant in home depot....

there is NO law against smoking, eating, or growing it...........

You know, this makes me laugh....isn't there a KAVA Bar off Datura Street in Downtown West Palm??:confused:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/

Isn't it hard to get a hold of?

yes.....harder to get than anything else i have ever tried to get.......

i have a connect up here from africa, but it is quite infrequent.......

the Trips on this shit are MINDBLOWING.....the visuals make acid feel like a wine cooler...........

plus i never feel as cracked out the next day.

Originally posted by mugatu

attachment.php?s=&postid=1740924