Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeski this Friday. change of venue.

djreiss

I heard the LUST crew does their First Friday Party @ Delux that night... would've been the perfect venue... already 400+ House-Heads "UP FOR IT"

- I feel like there are more parties than people these days!!! A Bit more unity would go a long way down here!

I love You Man~!

i agree totally. the venue is wrong. ill find out why & who is playing at the bulldog this friday.

with the bulldog not being in a central location, people have to make the effort to go and see Joeski giving us a crowd of appreciaters. down town will be full of passers by, but maybe the crowd will show more appreciation than we think. a DJ like Joeski should be able to make yer granny rock.

but again, the venue is too small.

146640decks_by_night.jpg

Originally posted by djreiss

i agree totally. the venue is wrong. ill find out why & who is playing at the bulldog this friday.

with the bulldog not being in a central location, people have to make the effort to go and see Joeski giving us a crowd of appreciaters. down town will be full of passers by, but maybe the crowd will show more appreciation than we think. a DJ like Joeski should be able to make yer granny rock.

but again, the venue is too small.

146640decks_by_night.jpg

i personally think Joeski is a great artist and had no problem sharing the decks with him, however the people that brought him down here on a whim with no planning or promo'ing evidently had a problem with that, now a great artist is being displayed at a venue where he will not be fully appreciated.... when asked if i minded sharing the night with him i was excited to have the oppurtunity to watch him work so if you are not locked in to sidebar by all means bring it on! MS

Guest saleen351

am i reading this right? You booked a dj to play side bar????????

lol, this is where the scene is going...

karma would be a better choice, but karma has lots of issues..

I don't think they orig. booked him for side-bar...but for some reason or another they are trying to move it from Bulldog Lounge to another venue??? Hell, my house would be a better venue for Joeski then sidebar and probably would have a better turn-out.

No respect for Joeski...you don't stick a DJ like him in a venue like side-bar and expect for him to come back here to play. I'm sure any club would love to host this guy down here...side bar??:rolleyes:

So many "FIRST FRIDAY's" ... So Little Time!!!! :laugh:

:jacked:

FIRST FRIDAYS @ DELUX

with Lust dj's VAUGHAN & SHELDON

16 East Atlantic Ave - Delray

The Pics Speak for themselves : www.lust4house.com

WHAT TO DO THIS FRIDAY:

1) (the original ;) ) FIRST FRIDAY @ DELUX w/ LUST (9-2)

then I drive as fast as I can to...

2) FIRST FRIDAY @ BULLDOG w/ my friend MATT SPECTOR (2-4)

then I...

3) Go by Side Bar... or I mean .. the Pizza Place across the street and buy everyone PIZZA!!!!

NOW THAT's A F#CKING PLAN!!! Everyone Wins.. or at least those that matter!

Originally posted by karmalounge

djreiss . . .

thanks for using my photo of the dj at work at KARMA Lounge . . . that's exactly the way Paul sees it . . .

your welcome :D

it has an eric kamikaze look to it, i love stealing his photos too.

thanks eric.:tongue:

when do i get to spin @ Karma, i believe the owner has my CD:dj:

add me to your pizza list for Friday Vaughanz.

Personally I would love hear Vaughan & Sheldon play at Delux, only been once when they were spinning and had the best night, them guys rock :rock:

whats their regular slot ?

146640computers013.gif

For a year now, we have been trying to work on a party that brings us all together. We have tried to work with established promoters and individuals here in south florida. With very little help, we have managed to create something special for all to share. Our intentions have always been positive and our gatherings reflect that. It is sad that after all of this hard work, money and time invested by both of us, we get this kind of support and attitude. Regarding the situation with Matt Spector: I apoligize for the misunderstanding. Our actions are purely based on conflicting schedules and the fact that you have been promoting your party for a while. As far as the venue is concerned, well what can we say!! Unfortunately, the venues are limited here in Fort Lauderdale and the staff @ side bar has been extremely cooperative. We all have a choice, it is what makes us human!! You can choose to do and say what you please but, when you do things in life with good intentions, it establishes a strong foundation!!

Originally posted by LaidBackLuc

For a year now, we have been trying to work on a party that brings us all together. We have tried to work with established promoters and individuals here in south florida. With very little help, we have managed to create something special for all to share. Our intentions have always been positive and our gatherings reflect that. It is sad that after all of this hard work, money and time invested by both of us, we get this kind of support and attitude. Regarding the situation with Matt Spector: I apoligize for the misunderstanding. Our actions are purely based on conflicting schedules and the fact that you have been promoting your party for a while. As far as the venue is concerned, well what can we say!! Unfortunately, the venues are limited here in Fort Lauderdale and the staff @ side bar has been extremely cooperative. We all have a choice, it is what makes us human!! You can choose to do and say what you please but, when you do things in life with good intentions, it establishes a strong foundation!!

i understand what it is you are trying to do. my biggest regret is that i will be working and not able to see a great artist like Joeski perform. However i don't understand how there was a misunderstanding i was asked if i minded if he played with me i said absolutely not he is awesome and then a week before we are both slated to play you change venues.... can't figure that one out but best of luck i will try to make it over there as soon as i am done... MS

at the end of the day, I doesn't really matter that much where you here quality music from a top rated dj. as long as the sound is good & the drinks are reasonable.

I've heard some of the worlds biggest DJ's play at the shitiest of venues when they first started out & the vibe was amazing.

im informed that the venue will be opened up completely making it allot bigger than Bulldog lounge anyway.

never heard the guy playing live before, though i have a few CD's & some of his vinyl productions & I really wont give a shit if the person next to me in side bar doenst appreciate the tunes, I will :D

see ya down there

146640chris_reiss_1.jpg

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

i understand what it is you are trying to do. my biggest regret is that i will be working and not able to see a great artist like Joeski perform. However i don't understand how there was a misunderstanding i was asked if i minded if he played with me i said absolutely not he is awesome and then a week before we are both slated to play you change venues.... can't figure that one out but best of luck i will try to make it over there as soon as i am done... MS

thats absolutely.... not absolutely not, typo sorry

Originally posted by djreiss

...I really wont give a shit if the person next to me in side bar doenst appreciate the tunes, I will :D

That EXACTLY, 100% All that Matters!

Sheldon and I have played some real seedy venues, but never thought twice about playing them because it wasn't about where... it was about WHO!

Sheldon and I, on the contrary, have managed to build a great party and did it with A TON OF HELP!, Ceasar & Jason(LaidBackLuc) being just 2 of the thousands of people who have helped us. We fully support all parties and promoters... There just needs to be a bit more unity! This isn't a huge area and there are only a handful of people to go around!

We have a very small community down here and it gets hard to justify certain peoples intentions sometimes, but it all comes out at the end of the day!

Mr. LaidBackLuc... Best of Luck... wish we weren't working because Joeski KICKS ASS and always "makes even your granny shake her ass!"

Don't be shy.. you have the digits Mr. Conde