Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Killing the vibe from last weekend

erickamikaze

After last weekend and all the good reviews from Nerve, Maze, Luna, Crobar, Space, Jazid and tons of other places there was a good vibe going on and it fealt like a WMC weekend with so much good music and places to go.

But with the Space rumor, the vibe is dead. Remember there is so many other places to go and maybe this is a wakeup call to get off our asses and support the scene with letters and calls to the politicians on ways we can work together.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by erickamikaze

After last weekend and all the good reviews from Nerve, Maze, Luna, Crobar, Space, Jazid and tons of other places there was a good vibe going on and it fealt like a WMC weekend with so much good music and places to go.

But with the Space rumor, the vibe is dead. Remember there is so many other places to go and maybe this is a wakeup call to get off our asses and support the scene with letters and calls to the politicians on ways we can work together.

I totally agree. Like the saying goes, when one door closes, another invariably opens. If it does close, space has been around for a long time, given us many great nights. I am sure that something else will come along and be the reigning Super-club of Miami, there always is one. Till then, like Eric said, there are TONS of other places to go.

And if its all just a marketing ploy, then we will have our precious Space back. With longer lines.

Originally posted by mugatu

Id say this is a great oppurtunity for places like MAZE among others to pack them in. If I was working for MAZE Id be working on some ideas to make the most of this situation.

Yeah right...them doing something sensible like that?

They're next in line from what I can see.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

:blown:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

there is no vibe being killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will continue to have as good a time as i always have wherever i am out at!!!!!!!!!!!

so see u guys when i see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bringing a good vibe!!!!!:D

i hope to see you soon in one of our parties:D ...you guys def have a good vibe......