Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My message to that focker LP...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by michelangel0

not for nothing saleen but either you have/are:

1) lot of balls

2) stupid

3) have no fear of a club owner & his possible friends..

This was no way a threat but you really should relax w/ some of the things you say for your own good.

Again I have nothing to do w/ space or its owners/investors but i have seen people disappear for a talking alot less than you.

and dont come back and try to attack me im just making an observation as an outsider looking in.

what are you in the mofia? You've seen people dissapear??? So how many people have you seen dissapear? Where is jimmy hoffa buried? Who shot JFK? You've been watching HBO too long. A space employee gave me the info on the closeing to leak it on purpose:idea: It was done this way for a reason. Space will reopen up in a few weeks...

morons i say.......

1) lot of balls

2) stupid

This was no way a threat but you really should relax w/ some of the things you say for your own good.

Again I have nothing to do w/ space or its owners/investors but i have seen people disappear for a talking alot less than you.

and dont come back and try to attack me im just making an observation as an outsider looking in.

Those days are over, it's not like every club is run by kingpins, druglords, and Tony Montana wannabes. I know most of the clubowners in town, if not personally, then in a business sense, and they are all pretty much legitimate businesspeople. A friend of mine put it well in a conversation yesterday, he said that since the days of Peter Gatien, club owners have been under the microscope in general...it's true yes, but that doesn't make every club owner a bloody kingpin or drug lord. Hell, some clubs these days are owned by a faceless corporation, and the guy you think is the owner is merely the Company's rep in town.

Not to defend what Saleen may have said, but your post rings of the tin-foil hat brigade, stealth helicopters, mind control and such.

Re-opening with a new name is most of the time a success in clubland. A lot of us just go to a place because the name of it.. bringing such a big name as "Pacha" to Miami's clubland will attract a lot of people. So all this bull shit drama to me it seems like a marketing strategy .. the information most likely was leaked in purpose.

Best luck to Club Space

Originally posted by globalgirl

Pacha is a club, well, actually a few clubs throughout the world with it's most famous venue in Ibiza. Here are a few links:

www.pacha.com

www.pacha-muenchen.de

www.pachamallorca.com

www.pachalondon.com

www.pacha-ba.com

www.pacha-portugal.com

www.pacha.at

I think Pacha had a club in SoBe in the '80's.

yes... pacha what around late 80's early 90's if I remember correct..

it was in Sobe.. and was Latin muisc.

same time the COvacha was a happing place too.

but they had alot of problem in Sobe.. fight and stuff...

CLUB PACHA SOBE....

there was another one called pachaka or something to talk in Miami aswell

1) lot of balls

2) stupid

As I said before...

S= Such

A = A

L = Loser

E = Engulfed In

E = Excessive

N = Negativity

Unfortunately, club owners aren't the only ones who could likely seek a means of compensation for the slander this kid spreads. I only hope that being sooooo "RIGHT" (half the time) is worth the karma alone that he has brought on himself. And for what? A little mini popularity contest on a message board? Jeez. What a life. I hope it's worth it to you, my friend. I hope it's worth it.

And I thought you were "retiring"? Maybe you should take some of your own advice and...

KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY, KNOW WHEN TO RUN! :idea:

I've been here for awhile, and I've noticed only the newer ppl attack saleen. I haven't met him yet, heard plently, mostly good actually. Everyone has a method to thier madness, although Saleen's communication skills are without tact and panache, but *shrug* so what. He's honest and is a good source of info. What more dost thou want?

:hat: