Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 9/30/03

weyes

I was wondering how bad the DMV was going to be this last week of sept. I think we get that triple increase on fees starting today (10/1)!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by weyes

do not wait till the last day of any transaction involving the dmv :cuss: . i am now an hour and fifteen minutes more tan than i was this morning :mad: .

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by howieredondo

I was wondering how bad the DMV was going to be this last week of sept. I think we get that triple increase on fees starting today (10/1)!!! :mad: :mad:

that is indeed the case!!! i was just coming to show proof that i had my car fixed to meet smog check standards; all i had to do was show (not even turn in, or get signed) a piece of paper to someone so that s/he could acknowledge it and give me a sticker. i paid over a month ago.

the assholes at the dmv made everyone wait in the same line, though, which was ridiculous, especially 'cause most people were there to do the registration thing and there were a few peeps who could've just skipped ahead (like me). one guy just wanted a printout of his driving record, and he had to wait in the sun for as long as i did. all told, i spent an hour and 45 mins. at the dmv and the woman who helped me at the window took just 30 seconds to process my transaction.

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3: