Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swingers Clubs

marcomaxim

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

been to ones here on florida....its a bit of an older crowd...but good times will be had if ur willing to dive in and have a good time!!!!!!!

You took themrs. to a swingers club............how dare you???!!!

A friend of mine always goes to these, whenever they're in NY. Last saturday there was a party somewhere, he asked me to go with him, because the guys have to bring girls..but I couldn't make it!!...Oh well...Maybe next time...Maybe not...! ;)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I think its great that his relationship is so secure that they are able 2 experiment with others.

Its only sex. Its only physical..not emotional.

That is true...BUT...sometimes physical turns into emotional...:idea: What then?

Originally posted by ou812

Not for everyone....................not for me.

Bravo! :clap: :clap:

Anyway, there's no such thing as "only sex." Even if you can avoid the emotional aspects of it... it still has to potential to alter your life forever, whether through disease, or the creation of another human being... shit happens sometimes, no matter what precautions you take to avoid it.

Originally posted by Kontrol

fuck is a swingers club?

A place where people (usually couples or women only) go to swap partners, watch other people have sex, or have others watch them have sex... from what I've heard, they tend to be somewhat older (middle-age or so) couples...

we would never put on a show so to speak. The only exhibitionist type of behavior is if we are sharing a room (like a hotel room) with friends of mine & we do it while others are "sleeping".

We arent purely getting off on others being in the room. its more of an ends than a means.... or is the other way around...

but we would never say "Ok, lets fuck so others can get off & watch"..... unless there was a buffet involved in some way

Originally posted by francismhwhite

Ive looked into them I would like to try but havnt yet I could keep the physical from turning emotional but I dont know about her

However I did sleep with a guys wife while he watched

Awesome!!!!

I was in Hedo last month.

Alot of hot things going on over there.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Awesome!!!!

I was in Hedo last month.

Alot of hot things going on over there.

Yooooooooo, i went to hedonism 2 in 1999 or was it 2000. All i gotta say is that place is nutz. I didnt even leave the resort because jamaica is a total shit hole. but i had allot of fun when i went there.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Yooooooooo, i went to hedonism 2 in 1999 or was it 2000. All i gotta say is that place is nutz. I didnt even leave the resort because jamaica is a total shit hole. but i had allot of fun when i went there.

same here.

I went 2 ricks though...pretty good time.

I jumped off the cliff.

Hedo is AWESOME..isnt it!!??!!

my room was on the prude side..but i was on the NUDE side non-stop.

I just booked a trip back for new years.

Great fuckin time!!!!!

I think i was dressed only for dinner,LOL.

Any good stories from when you went there. PM me back Tommy.