Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest list for THE ANNIVERSARY at Joeys

I know there are a lot of different threads regarding the guest list for my 10 year anniversary in the biz party at Joeys. I will get all the names off the other threads but going forward lets make this the official thread so I have no problem scooping all the names up Friday night. If you have posted on another thread dont worry I will get it. For those that dont know what I am talking about. This Friday is my 10 yr anniversary party at Joeys spinning the evening will be 13 of the best DJs in the tri-state area. CPers who reply to this thread get free admission til 10 and 1/2 price afterwards.

Spinning will be:

Denny Tsettos

Andrew Mendez

Mike Macaluso

Boris

Kirk Lopez

Jason Ojeda

The Moo

Mark Amatucci

Teo T

Johnny Maroney

Richie Santana

Manny The Greek

Dezrok

Reply to this thread with your name and the number of guests and consider it done

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I know there are a lot of different threads regarding the guest list for my 10 year anniversary in the biz party at Joeys. I will get all the names off the other threads but going forward lets make this the official thread so I have no problem scooping all the names up Friday night. If you have posted on another thread dont worry I will get it. For those that dont know what I am talking about. This Friday is my 10 yr anniversary party at Joeys spinning the evening will be 13 of the best DJs in the tri-state area. CPers who reply to this thread get free admission til 10 and 1/2 price afterwards.

Spinning will be:

Denny Tsettos

Andrew Mendez

Mike Macaluso

Boris

Kirk Lopez

Jason Ojeda

The Moo

Mark Amatucci

Teo T

Johnny Maroney

Richie Santana

Manny The Greek

Dezrok

Reply to this thread with your name and the number of guests and consider it done

Serg gonna be there around 11. Will there be list I can ask for, or will you be outside?

victor soto

..........Jason Ojeda.............................................................

A lot of people in the gym were talking this party up last night......I have a feeling lots fo people will be there...kids are pretty pumped! Too bad I am leaving to see my brother @ Business School..................................................................

dammit!!!!!!!!!!!, all digga wanted to do was take ONE weekend off since the summer to reflect................ and maybe clean out the cobwebs from the brain and lube up my joints!!!!!!!!!!

but every weekend there is always some big EVENT going on!!!!

and digga can not be TOLD the STORY, i have to be "PART OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!"

so sign digga up IM IN!!!!!!!!!

and serge, just throw me in your trunk when joeys closes, cause im prob gonna end up at DEKO ALSO!!!!!!!!...................

HOLLAAA!!!!!!!!!

ROD D. + 4