Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB Review

he came on 10:45 or 11

closed at 3!! i had no watch and had no idea they gave h im and extra hour.

MAD energy in there last night. His set was kinda boring musicially but great to dance too - with it being a CD release tour and all you got sorta what you'd figure...lots of his stuff and lots of big tracks. He basically played hard trance all night and didn't mix it up with a bit of tech or breaks etc. like he usually does. But that's cool - better than i expected and I had a phenomenal time.

Sound was great.

Laser show was AMAZING

The place was full of upbeat, happy people. AVB definitely gets into the crowd and has a good time. Weeknight events at ARC always rock cause only serious beat headz come out.

I was away this weekend and just got back and was completely drained and couldnt make it but normally so would have gone. Wow, that early, i still might have gone, i thought he would go on like 1am or 2am. So glad to hear you loved him and it was awesome, he is really good:)

what a nite!! he was sick. the lasers were awesome great crowd.went nuts when he played:

paul van dyk-time of our lives(pvd club mix)

rank 1-breathing(breakbeats mix)

bt-flaming june

armin van buuren-burned with desire(rising star mix)

armin van buuren-from the heart