Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge @ Crobar

ninsin

Saw him late 01' or early 02' at Crobar. Awesome set. Crowd wasnt into him, but when are they anyway at crobar? :whip2:

anyway... i do like the club itself, i hanged behind the dj booth the whole night at one of the tables. Had a blast. Anybody know when hes ever comin back ...........................................

Originally posted by ninsin

Saw him late 01' or early 02' at Crobar. Awesome set. Crowd wasnt into him, but when are they anyway at crobar? :whip2:

anyway... i do like the club itself, i hanged behind the dj booth the whole night at one of the tables. Had a blast. Anybody know when hes ever comin back ...........................................

He was at Nerve two weeks ago. Far better event if you ask me...smaller venue made for a better crowd, since everyone knew who the man with the master plan was.

Originally posted by saleen351

eurooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyways... what's good for you?...

Just wondering: are you a happy person Saleen?... cause you're always bullshiting, you sound kind of resentful ... were you a happy kid???

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bicho

anyways... what's good for you?...

Just wondering: are you a happy person Saleen?... cause you're always bullshiting, you sound kind of resentful ... were you a happy kid???

I WANT

C

L

A

S

S

I

C

S

HOUSE IS OVA, SO BRING THE GOOD SHIT BACKKKKK:idea:

Guest saleen351

Damn you are ignorant. Euro-trash? House is ova? Bring back the classics? You sound like some yuppie trendwhore. :laugh:

ignorant? nope i was chilling in the house scene of nyc when it was good years ago, and even then that was the tail end of the good years...

house is ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

give me some todd terry classics and shut the fuck up and dance!

Thanks vipnerd for the flyer pic. That was the actual show i went to... he is such a cool person as well, laid back... no superstar dj bullshit.

The good old days @ Crobar ... :D ... I was certainly there that nite ... ;)