Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Was Insane

Well what a freaking party thing lasted until 625am. And i was the first one in the door lol. 2 problems with the night. The flyer said 10pm so me and my friends got there at 1030 and there werent set up outside untill 1105pm or something anyhow that wasnt that bad. Now heres the problem personally i hate hip hop and why were they playng it in the main room until erick got in the booth very strange and annoying. The best part was when he threw down some great old school shit until morillo poped up. WOW WHEN HE started playing the crowd was soooooooo hype they were screaming. I cant remember a single track right now. He went all over from old school to new school to mixing them up tgether WOW,WOW,WOW what a great night i met so many cool people. Iodnt know if they post here or not but i wanna shout them out anyway. SHAUNA,VERONICA,JAMES,MARISSA,JAY,ROB, JENNIFER, PAUL.SHEESH to many now i cant remember. Also met a few clubplanet people but i dont recall who lol. Im sure somebody will write a better review but i just wanted to say i had a great night. And i cant wait until next week.

Originally posted by silverbull

Well what a freaking party thing lasted until 625am. And i was the first one in the door lol. 2 problems with the night. The flyer said 10pm so me and my friends got there at 1030 and there werent set up outside untill 1105pm or something anyhow that wasnt that bad. Now heres the problem personally i hate hip hop and why were they playng it in the main room until erick got in the booth very strange and annoying. The best part was when he threw down some great old school shit until morillo poped up. WOW WHEN HE started playing the crowd was soooooooo hype they were screaming. I cant remember a single track right now. He went all over from old school to new school to mixing them up tgether WOW,WOW,WOW what a great night i met so many cool people. Iodnt know if they post here or not but i wanna shout them out anyway. SHAUNA,VERONICA,JAMES,MARISSA,JAY,ROB, JENNIFER, PAUL.SHEESH to many now i cant remember. Also met a few clubplanet people but i dont recall who lol. Im sure somebody will write a better review but i just wanted to say i had a great night. And i cant wait until next week.

def. awesome night, can't really review it cuz i was a mess, but the anticipation for morillo after hearing 1 1/2 of hip hop made it all the while. Work is horrible right now--nice meeting yah!

Originally posted by pangelid

Work is horrible right now--nice meeting yah!

I forgot you said you had to work damn dude. Yeah thanks for being cool also man. I lost you somewhere during the night well until next week or next time. Best part of the hip hop was hearing scnerio and top billing and the other classis which i dont recall right now. MORILLO rocked it. Thanks for the list ROBBPHAB.

What was up with the hip hop though?:confused: I thought Melvin Moore was going to open. I didn't like the hip hop DJ, his flow was awful, he let play the new stuff and cut up the classics.

I remember when I first saw Erick take the booth around 12:15 and then leave for the back office. I pleaded to him to get back up there as he walked by me.

Morillo was great as always. I really liked the White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" remix. I think I was the only one dancing to it.:(

Plus I got to talk to Armand Van Helden, he told me he's hoping to put out some new stuff by February. Can't wait.

Well, I'll be there next Thursday for sure.