Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night

I just want to say that I had a blast (literally) at Deko last night!!

Marco on point with the cocktails......love you man!!! and a hello to your friend Joe at the other bar.....nice to have met ya!!

Carl and Rosa....too too cute!! I love you guys....I cant wait to see the pics of Rosa and me with our poses!!!

Jill and Diane love you bouncin hotties!!! The shots killed me....but very yummy!!!

Hunnie818 & NJ Wasp good to see you crazy cats out!!!

Mikey Z and Christine.....many many late nights with ya guys!!

Bus my man...always a yummy time....

Joey Juice.....my future ex husband...lol I am so silly when I drink...lol and to your roomies good to see them out and about...

SHOTS!!!! who wants the shots!!!

and who did I give the jar too...OOPS!! its empty..my bad.....lol

my bro Mike and your boy...you guys are the best!!!

had so much fun........I have to drink my coffee and take a nappy poo.....I am still a little tipsy.....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

I just want to say that I had a blast (literally) at Deko last night!!

Marco on point with the cocktails......love you man!!! and a hello to your friend Joe at the other bar.....nice to have met ya!!

Carl and Rosa....too too cute!! I love you guys....I cant wait to see the pics of Rosa and me with our poses!!!

Jill and Diane love you bouncin hotties!!! The shots killed me....but very yummy!!!

Hunnie818 & NJ Wasp good to see you crazy cats out!!!

Mikey Z and Christine.....many many late nights with ya guys!!

Bus my man...always a yummy time....

Joey Juice.....my future ex husband...lol I am so silly when I drink...lol and to your roomies good to see them out and about...

SHOTS!!!! who wants the shots!!!

and who did I give the jar too...OOPS!! its empty..my bad.....lol

my bro Mike and your boy...you guys are the best!!!

had so much fun........I have to drink my coffee and take a nappy poo.....I am still a little tipsy.....

You are the best Steph.

Thanks for coming by last night.

It looked like a CP meet up.

Big SHouts to YOU, Bus, Carguy, Notall there, Rapture, Dibs, jarmenio, JoeyJuice, and anyone else i failed to mention.

Hope its the beginning of MANY MANY Thursdays to come

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

Deko...off the fucking hook last night!!!

Marco- you are such a doll...thank you so much for everything. My drink wasnt even even half finished yet, and you were Fillin er back up!!!

Steph and Bus....so nice to finally get together with you crazy cuties again!!! Luv you guys!!!

Carl, nice to see you and the wifey....such a cute couple....

Whitecamaro and Joey Juice, thank you for your hospitality....

Hunnie818- THANK GOD, someone finally danced with me to hip hop!!! Great seeing you again....

More shouts to the hype, tizzah, notallthere, unstopable, and god knows who else....

JAR- sorry you were late for work- but please call your friend for me and get me out of that mess!!!

(fucking speeding ticket on the way home. Cop see's a mustang and starts to cream himself :jerkoff: )

ANYWAY- great time last night....we'll all have to do it again real soon, if dibs is allowed out of the house...eeeekkk,, sorry babe.

Originally posted by xrapturex

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

Deko...off the fucking hook last night!!!

Marco- you are such a doll...thank you so much for everything. My drink wasnt even even half finished yet, and you were Fillin er back up!!!

Steph and Bus....so nice to finally get together with you crazy cuties again!!! Luv you guys!!!

Carl, nice to see you and the wifey....such a cute couple....

Whitecamaro and Joey Juice, thank you for your hospitality....

Hunnie818- THANK GOD, someone finally danced with me to hip hop!!! Great seeing you again....

More shouts to the hype, tizzah, notallthere, unstopable, and god knows who else....

JAR- sorry you were late for work- but please call your friend for me and get me out of that mess!!!

(fucking speeding ticket on the way home. Cop see's a mustang and starts to cream himself :jerkoff: )

ANYWAY- great time last night....we'll all have to do it again real soon, if dibs is allowed out of the house...eeeekkk,, sorry babe.

Jill....You are sooo cute sweetheart.

Cant wait 2 see you again.

You and Dibs are too cool.

Cant wait to see you guys again tomorrow night, right???

Anyway...hope you guys can continue to make it down on Thursdays.

Call me anytime...you have my office number.....But im normally here, if not leave me a message.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Jill....You are sooo cute sweetheart.

Cant wait 2 see you again.

You and Dibs are too cool.

Cant wait to see you guys again tomorrow night, right???

Anyway...hope you guys can continue to make it down on Thursdays.

Call me anytime...you have my office number.....But im normally here, if not leave me a message.

awwwww, MUAH!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Yes, I have the number, thank you!! I will use it real soon, STUD....

Im heading to the library now (yeah, im a school nerd), as long as all my class work is done, I will see you tomorrow....:D

Marco, sorry for not saying goodbye... or did I ??

I was all flustered with making sure everything was cool with that situation with riggs.

Anyway I had a great time last night, Im glad you guys all got to meet Cargirl (rosa) :laugh:

I hope to see you all tomorrow night :D

Originally posted by carguy19

Marco, sorry for not saying goodbye... or did I ??

I was all flustered with making sure everything was cool with that situation with riggs.

Anyway I had a great time last night, Im glad you guys all got to meet Cargirl (rosa) :laugh:

I hope to see you all tomorrow night :D

Your a PUNK!!! LOL

Joey Juice - it was so nice meeting u last night, very yummy ;)

Marco- you are so great to all of us last night, thanks for everything babe...

Steph and Bus....havent seen u guys since the summer, so happy to be out with u two.... good time

Notallthere - great to see you out last night...

Ed - slap the hiney.....

Carl - nice to finally meet you...

Tizzah - good times last night hun...

Jar - what can I say... thanks for everything last night, I had such a good time, and I will def be back...oh and by the way I have off from work today haha :tongue:

Hunnie818- good to see u again....

and Jill my partner in fucking crime..... :D what can I say.....