Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk Exclusive Instore @ Times Square Monday!!!

PVDinstore.jpg

Monday, October 6th 11pm to 1am

PAUL VAN DYK EXCLUSIVE DJ SET

Virgin Megastore Times Square

(45th Street & Broadway)

Join Paul van Dyk for an exclusive DJ set as he launches the release of his brand new artist album, Reflections. Paul van Dyk will also sign copies of Reflections, upon the album's official release at midnight, immediately following his DJ set.

Beginning Friday, October 3rd, stop by Virgin Megastore Times Square to pre-purchase your copy of Paul van Dyk's Reflections. You will automatically receive a VIP pass and a Reflections gift card, which admits you into the event, where you'll pick up your pre-purchased copy of Reflections. The VIP pass also reserves you a spot in line to get your copy of Reflections autographed by Paul van Dyk, after his DJ set. Only the first 100 VIP pass holders are guaranteed to meet Paul van Dyk, so sign up soon -- space is limited!

Reflections, the first new artist album from Paul van Dyk in 3 years, will be available October 7th on Mute Records. Catch Paul van Dyk ON TOUR for the TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

THIS IS PAUL'S ONLY NEW YORK CITY APPEARANCE UNTIL MID NOVEMBER!

FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.PAULVANDYK.COM

READ THIS AGAIN: Beginning Friday, October 3rd, stop by Virgin Megastore Times Square to pre-purchase your copy of Paul van Dyk's Reflections. You will automatically receive a VIP pass and a Reflections gift card, which admits you into the event, where you'll pick up your pre-purchased copy of Reflections. The VIP pass also reserves you a spot in line to get your copy of Reflections autographed by Paul van Dyk, after his DJ set. Only the first 100 VIP pass holders are guaranteed to meet Paul van Dyk, so sign up soon -- space is limited!

That is just a guarentee you are taking your chances if you are not one of the 100 pre-orders w/ passes.

starchild2010 I wish that was the case but it's not so you still have all day tomorrow to get your pass and pre-order the CD. Let me see what we can do for Clubplanet People as a special consideration. I will ask Dave and see if we can coordinate to hook up more people.

You can still attend the event regardless the 100 vip passes are for guaranteed to meet Paul.

it was ghey the way they had it setup. you coudn't even walk downstairs where he was spinning, and you could see down from like two spots on the second floor. they had a dance area downstairs but it wasn't even that pakced, they could have def let more people down. got a few pics, he spun from 11 to 12, after it was all autographs.

It was alright, they wouldnt let you downstairs (which is where he was) unless you prepurchased the cd... me and my friends were still in the aisles dancing our asses off. Plus he stoped spinning at 12 not 1, so that was a big let down. Over all it wasnt that bad, lol bc it was free.

Key word it was FREE!

The set was cool

But I thought Virgin was a little disorganized with the event there were maybe 300 people there tops and that downstairs area where I was, wasn't that crowded. If you got there early enough you could go downstairs. Then the whole "You need to pre order the CD to get it signed/ Only 100 people have VIP passes drama".

Are u really kidding me, it wasen't as if there were 10,000 people there how hard is it to sign your name and smile for an extra 200 people who just threw down 15 bucks on your CD. Poor Judgement on the Label and Stores part, but all in all not that bad for a free set!

i thought his set was great i was front and center with my custom made pvd shirt a pic from loveparade was on the front. i got my cd signed,my ticket from april @the roxy the vip pass and my shirt.

when i asked him to sign my shirt:

paul:where is that from?

me:loveparade u dont remember?

paul:oh yea yea

haha lol :D :D

Five words... beat and even more beat.. what a dissappointment.. left my house in staten island at 10:30 took a fucking hour and 20 minutes to get there with all the traffic... upon arriving i noticed i couldnt go downstairs to the dancefloor which had a TON of room, 10 minutes later the music stops... wtf

Being a true fan of paul van dyk's music.. i would have rather heard him spin for an extra hour than get to meet him.. he's not george bush or jesus only a dj people...