Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

I dont know your experience with seeing him but seriously, i have never seen or heard a more consistant DJ that can truely start and you never want to stop. He is an amazing DJ/Producer and I have never heard so many live sets that just dont quit and I can just get so lost in!!! Its fine if you think he is overated but dont say you wish he never comes back, he is one of the best NYC gets. Dont worry, i have seen and heard PVD, AVB, OAKIE, VISCIOUS, Teneglia, but im sorry, they are good, but Tiesto just has something that is unique that i cant quite explain that makes him the DJ he is!

Sorry, i suck at spelling. I admit PVD is good, He was awesome at Roxy last November, and Tiesto was amazing there last October but did you see PVD at Roxy in April, im sorry he wasnt that good. Tiesto in May, AMAZING! Just my opinion but all the other DJ's are coming around and I just hope Tiesto joins the list!

Your probably one of those morons that screams his name over the music all night, and dont even listen to what he plays, then go home and tell everyone how sickkkkkkkkk tiesto was. I have seen him several times and never was i overly impressed. And why would you put dt in that list, last i check he wasnt a trance dj. I may be mistaken tho.

DT just to say i have a varied taste in music and DJ's. No i dont scream his name all night but if you have ever even listened to any of Tiesto's in search of sunrise CD's or his new Nyanna CD's you may see more of what i mean. He can play really hard and just make you not want to stop. Look,im not hear to bash anyone, there opinions, or any DJ's, they are all really good, i just personally love Tiesto the most and was just wondering if anyone knew when he would be coming back to town, thats all.

And all time classic and favorite of mine remixed amazingly by Tiesto that I will love forever

Delerium's Innocente Dj Tiesto remix

Priceless....

I hear you. I actually got into to Tiesto back in 99' when i first heard Innocente and was like who remixed that and a friend of mine was like this guy DJ Tiesto so dont worry, its not just the band wagon wow, he is #1, I have liked him for years. I also have to add I would love to see Sasha and Digweed come back together for something. I saw them a year and a half ago in Vegas at C2K on there Delta Heavy tour and wow, i have to say, one of the best nights of my life:)

Alright that puts a whole new light on things. I like his prductions too, alot. But live i have heard him fuck up on a few ocassions, and his mixes are mediocre. Now if you compare him to someone like AVB, or PVD they own him in the mixing department, imo.

cotton candy you cannot possibly compare johnny vicious to tiesto.. don't get me wrong i've seen johnny vicious throw down some bangin sets but there's no way you can put him on the same level as tiesto... for those tiesto haters out there download Tiesto Live @ Trance Energy 2000 Absolutely ridiculous set..

PVD has better original productions, sets, and attitude.

Check out his new album Reflections There are MP3 snippets and Video's here. You are telling me Tiesto could write and produce 13 original tracks of this quality?

And as far as ranking, Tiesto may have been #1 last year but PVD has been in the top 5 for 4 years in a row. He is just more consistent.

Tiesto is a great DJ and all, Productilon wise, He is ok. I believe that ARmin van Buuren really took over this year with all his new productions and his mixing skills are amazing... Tiesto got #1 and pretty much completed his goal, Lately you havent even really heard about tiesto as much.. He is there but not like he used to be. I realized he got kinda modest also. However i think he is a great artist but doesnt deserve #1 this year at all. and believe me i liked tiesto before he even came out with his live @ innercity album, i followed his style for many years

As for PVD , he is a great producer but as a DJ he isnt a better DJ then TIEsto, pvd doesnt really interact with the crowd as much. Tiesto has the crowd by the nuts and drops it.

HEY CARL COX IS AMAZING TOO!!!

Originally posted by ianjohn

Wow, this is kinda funny.

I do admit, PVD is my #1 choice, but I am not going to knock Tiesto either. They are both very talaneted producers.

there ya go. yur the only person in here with any class. the rest of these morons sound like a bunch of little kids on TRL screaming in front of the camera.