Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Is Ova......................

I am NOT gonna be unprofesional (although i would like to be).

THE FRIDAY PARTY AT SOUTH PARK IS OVA!!!!

We could no longer subject ourselves (or our customers) to such a negitive atmosphere, and we have NO RESPECT for someone who does not keep their word.........what goes around comes around.THATS THAT!

Thank you sooooo much for support. Thats the bad news.......hers the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

METRO FRIDAYS @DRAMA IN FAIRVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY OCT 17TH 2003

AND EVERY FRIDAY AFTER.........

with the one and only

RICHIE RYDELL and the ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE family!

Drama is truly a SIIICK room.

METRO HEADS WILL LOVE IT!!!

AWSOME SOUND

2 FLOORS

MASSIVE STAGE

AND they really TRULEY are putting in LIQUID BLAST!!!!(another lie we were told that never happened at the "other "place)

EASY TO GET TO FROM everywhere!

and i have to say, the layout of the room reminds me of metro in a way. Plus there is an experienced owner there that knows thre support it takes to throw the kind of parties we do. I AM VERY CONFIDENT in this new club..........THIS WILL BE OUR NEW HOME

SORRY FOR THE SWITCH.............look foward to seeing everyone.More details next week.

Originally posted by ml2k3

We could no longer subject ourselves (or our customers) to such a negitive atmosphere, and we have NO RESPECT for someone who does not keep their word.........what goes around comes around.THATS THAT!

Thank you sooooo much for support. Thats the bad news.......hers the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY OCT 17TH 2003

with the one and only

AWSOME SOUND

2 FLOORS

MASSIVE STAGE

AND they really TRULEY are putting in LIQUID BLAST!!!!(another lie we were told that never happened at the "other "place)

and i have to say, the layout of the room reminds me of metro in a way. Plus there is an experienced owner there that knows thre support it takes to throw the kind of parties we do. I AM VERY CONFIDENT in this new club..........THIS WILL BE OUR NEW HOME

SORRY FOR THE SWITCH.............look foward to seeing everyone.More details next week.

South park is nice but is so not metro,. This is great news.

yes serge..................METRO CREW GOING TO JOEYS FOR BIG DADDY THEN...................SANDBAR FOR JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serge Im gonna maker it after all.

Cant wait for the grand opening of Drama Fridays. Back to my roots:D !!!!!!!!

George this was inevitable, I feel bad for the mental anguish you and Petey had to endure.

Originally posted by kostaP

Serge Im gonna maker it after all.

Cant wait for the grand opening of Drama Fridays. Back to my roots:D !!!!!!!!

George this was inevitable, I feel bad for the mental anguish you and Petey had to endure.

Kosta you didn't hear? Petey decided to leave you with South Park. Have fun throwing napkins by yourself.:laugh:

napkins.jpg

GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY OCT 17TH 2003

with the one and only

AWSOME SOUND

2 FLOORS

MASSIVE STAGE

Not to start beef.. George and rest of Metro family you guys are great but saying bad things about South Park is not good business

Just because things did not work out at South Park it is not kool to put down a place that you have been hyping up for weeks

I know the real story, sorry things didnt work out......

Richie, Petey and George good luck with everything,

To all CP people: Saturdays are still going strong and I promise there are plenty of surprises to come with Guest DJ's......

And people are not there for a DJ they are there for the crowd

I am being civil and I am sure man people are going to attack me but like I said I know what s happening...l

See ya all this Saturday at South Park,North Jersey Hottest Party

Petey, George good luck working with Jimmy he is a bastard:laugh:

I hope you guys dont have to change another location because of Jimmy

I hate him !!!!!!

:blown::hat:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Not to start beef.. George and rest of Metro family you guys are great but saying bad things about South Park is not good business

Just because things did not work out at South Park it is not kool to put down a place that you have been hyping up for weeks

To all CP people: Saturdays are still going strong and I promise there are plenty of surprises to come with Guest DJ's......

I am being civil and I am sure man people are going to attack me but like I said I know what s happening...l

I hope you guys dont have to change another location because of Jimmy

I hate him !!!!!!

Wow what a guy. No Air Conditioning No Metro

GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY OCT 17TH 2003

with the one and only

AWSOME SOUND

2 FLOORS

MASSIVE STAGE

blah blah blah (yawn)

Metro is over, let it go.

Why dont you find another location to re-open Metro and not ride on the coattails of other people's liquor license.

GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY OCT 17TH 2003

with the one and only

AWSOME SOUND

2 FLOORS

MASSIVE STAGE

yo yo yo meethook is here .......no offence but metro never fit the south park place.........it's just not a real Club..No air Sound blows the only thing nice about it is the outside.......that would be nice if we all liked to hang Out Side

MEET HOOK

Originally posted by ninadd

Smart move!! Now I will once again join the party. I personally dont like SP becasue of the layout. Drama is a better plan. Good Luck :)

i think metro will work better in the lay out or drama.... and now i can come after work!

I hope yu guys dont have to change another location because of Jimmy

I hate him !!!!!!

Billy you are a hypocrit. You tell George its bad business putting down the owners of South Park yet you put down the owner of another club...Whats the deal???

I know you hate Jimmy thats fine and cool but dont preach about what is and isnt proper CP Bashing etiquette and then go against your own rules.

And as for as you knowing the 'real reason' why things didnt work out Im sure you werent told about the problem with the liquor license so whatever BS excuse you were given to make your boss look good isnt neccessarily 100% true. Remember there are 3 sides to this story

South Parks side

Petey's Side

and.

Petey's side!!!!!!!!!:blown::laugh:

Billy you are a hypocrit. You tell George its bad business putting down the owners of South Park yet you put down the owner of another club...Whats the deal???

I know you hate Jimmy thats fine and cool but dont preach about what is and isnt proper CP Bashing etiquette and then go against your own rules.

And as for as you knowing the 'real reason' why things didnt work out Im sure you werent told about the problem with the liquor license so whatever BS excuse you were given to make your boss look good isnt neccessarily 100% true. Remember there are 3 sides to this story

South Parks side

Petey's Side

and.

Petey's side!!!!!!!!!:blown::laugh:

Kosta i am a hyprocrit??? Lets remember your posts a few months ago when kelly and sandi wanted to work at drama....you had nothing good to say about the place and nothing good to say about jimmy.

Kosta i am a hyprocrit??? Lets remember your posts a few months ago when kelly and sandi wanted to work at drama....you had nothing good to say about the place and nothing good to say about jimmy.

Billy dont start a pissing match with me b/c you wont win.

Pull up the old posts If i remember correctly I had a problem with the promoters and the fact that Kelly and Sandy were working there when I was promoting Saints and they were bartending for me there. You'd think they'd stick by you if you had a successful night and were trying to start another party as opposed to going to the competition. But either way thats over and done with and was all settled. If i am mistaken feel free to correct me.

Thanx Buh BYE

:blown:

This is not meant to start Drama...unless you want to!;)

Well to be honest, I am glad that you guys are leaving South Park. Sp is a place that could have massive potential but doesnt because of its owner. It isnt fair to the employees the customers or the clients. I think drama will fit the vibe and atmosphere of Metro much better and not have all the bull shit that goes along with working together with South park. I will see you there. :D

Billy dont start a pissing match with me b/c you wont win.

Pull up the old posts If i remember correctly I had a problem with the promoters and the fact that Kelly and Sandy were working there when I was promoting Saints and they were bartending for me there. You'd think they'd stick by you if you had a successful night and were trying to start another party as opposed to going to the competition. But either way thats over and done with and was all settled. If i am mistaken feel free to correct me.

Thanx Buh BYE

:blown:

This is not meant to start Drama...unless you want to!;)

"I wont win" Win what arguing with you... I really dont have time and dont need to argue...

Just because I state my opinion you are going to jump doen my throat

Just because people are a bunch if pussies on this board and dont state their opinion that not my problem

Well good luck with DRAMA!!!!!

Why dont you give me a call if you want to say something... We dont need people knowing our shit

"I wont win" Win what arguing with you... I really dont have time and dont need to argue...

Just because I state my opinion you are going to jump doen my throat

Just because people are a bunch if pussies on this board and dont state their opinion that not my problem

Well good luck with DRAMA!!!!!

Why dont you give me a call if you want to say something... We dont need people knowing our shit

Heres aa opinion South Park sucks moose cock