Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Wake Up Call

djdekan

Sooooo I thought No more posting but this is soooooo funny it has to be posted. What the Blah Blah Blah is going on with the Miami Scene, (was there one), Blah Blah is closed, I dont care if Saleen opens it , it will never be the same Blah Blah ........

Blah................................................................. at Level, lol Can Markus pull a George Acosta or what, (There is no way in hell, Marco V - C:del should ever be played for an opening, let alone Agoria) Come on Blah Blah your a great Blah, system way to high, I wish I had some Blah to get me through the night.

DP leaving, much respect.

Lp Blah Blha Blah

The Edgar V entourage, Blah Blha Blah Blah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and lastly, I go out to hear Blah Blha Blah, and the music................................................. anyone got a Blah Blah or a pill.

Originally posted by djdekan

Sooooo I thought No more posting but this is soooooo funny it has to be posted. What the Fuck is going on with the Miami Scene, (was there one), Space is closed, I dont care if Saleen opens it , it will never be the same shit........

Armin at Level, lol Can Markus pull a George Acosta or what, (There is no way in hell, Marco V - C:del should ever be played for an opening, let alone Agoria) Come on Markus your a great DJ, system way to high, I wish I had some XTC to get me through the night.

Lp being a dick and playing with everyone about space closing, just to herd in the XTC sheep.

The Edgar V entourage, I have a monkey who plays symbols, we all gonna dance for him.

and lastly, I go out to hear djs, and the music................................................. anyone got a bump or a pill.

good thing you aint bitter

Sooooo I thought No more posting but this is soooooo funny it has to be posted. What the Fuck is going on with the Miami Scene, (was there one), Space is closed, I dont care if Saleen opens it , it will never be the same shit........

Armin at Level, lol Can Markus pull a George Acosta or what, (There is no way in hell, Marco V - C:del should ever be played for an opening, let alone Agoria) Come on Markus your a great DJ, system way to high, I wish I had some XTC to get me through the night.

Lp being a dick and playing with everyone about space closing, just to herd in the XTC sheep.

The Edgar V entourage, I have a monkey who plays symbols, we all gonna dance for him.

and lastly, I go out to hear djs, and the music................................................. anyone got a bump or a pill.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pod

Pete, what the fuck are you trying to say? I know I have a few drinks in me, but I just ran your post by a sober person, and they have no idea what you are trying to say.

i dont think hes just got the balls to say what he really wants to say to everyone in their face... just my honest opinion.. peace

Sooooo I thought No more posting but this is soooooo funny it has to be posted. What the Blah Blah Blah is going on with the Miami Scene, (was there one), Blah Blah is closed, I dont care if Saleen opens it , it will never be the same Blah Blah ........

Blah................................................................. at Level, lol Can Markus pull a George Acosta or what, (There is no way in hell, Marco V - C:del should ever be played for an opening, let alone Agoria) Come on Blah Blah your a great Blah, system way to high, I wish I had some Blah to get me through the night.

Lp Blah Blha Blah

The Edgar V entourage, Blah Blha Blah Blah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and lastly, I go out to hear Blah Blha Blah, and the music................................................. anyone got a Blah Blah or a pill.

:blah: :blah: :blah::grenade:

u guys crack me up, inside jks, stop trying to read into everything damn

I wouldn't have read it if you wouldn't have posted it.

LOSER!

:cool:

By the way, what you would GIVE to be that Monkey playing cymbols....

I SMELL A HATER!!!!!!!