Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Is Over!!!!!!!! Give It Up!!!!!

start a new party...

"metro" is not some household name that you must continue to market

other clubs changed this past summer as well....Hunka Bunka, Cherri, etc. Do you see Bon Solid trying to take over a new club every week and call it the "Hunka Bunka party at _______"???

I think a bunch of people who were involved in the Metro party in the past are trying to beat a dying drum....

METRO is DONE!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by acclubs

start a new party...

other clubs changed this past summer as well....Hunka Bunka, Cherri, etc. Do you see Bon Solid trying to take over a new club every week and call it the "Hunka Bunka party at _______"???

I think a bunch of people who were involved in the Metro party in the past are trying to beat a dying drum....

METRO is DONE!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

bro i hate to say it but metro is fucken done.......@ south park its just not workin bor.....its not the same vibe or music or crowd....its very weird actually......i dunno i rather just say RIP Metro Lounge for now....at least till they get their own venue thats all i gotta say...peace

start a new party...

METRO is DONE!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

well said

Lets see whose liquor license metro trys to "borrow" next. Not a bad deal, have a big party, that is known to contain certain individuals who partake in certain substances, at the risk of someone elses liquor license and insurance policy. Lets see who's the next dumb club owner to fall for the "We'll bring you a thousand people" line. Bottom line is "Metro Lounge" is very well known to law enforcement in a negative aspect and club owners might want to take this into account before agreeing to this. You will have a thousand or so people but, its your liquor license, your insurance and liability, and you are the one who will take the increased police presence every night you are open. Most customers do not like driving out of a club with police sitting across the street, so think about that before agreeing.

Just my opinion. Liquid blast THAT!

I disagree,

Metro pretty much IS a household name, after having an increadably succussful run in a very,VERY hard industry, the name has a profile that i am sure we all in this industry strive for and work our hardest to achieve. Sure, there were issues with the town, but just cause the town decides they want to change a closing time in a town, does not mean you are operating iresponsibly........when sayerville changed the closing time, do you think it happened because abyss and bunka we operating like cowboys? No,I dont think so.......they operate EXCELLENT businesses. When a town wants to bust your balls, they bust your balls. Period.

Would you like us to call it "fun fridays" or how bout "fabulous fridays!":rolleyes:

Metro is a vibe, and if its in the right room, no matter where it is you will feel it. When people hear METRO FRIDAYS they know what to expect, who to expect , the crowd to expect, and the music to expect, isnt that the point that we are trying to send a message across? We try to build a party, NOT just a night. Thats what has longevity, thats how a nights lasts even though it goes outside the "conventional" routes of the nightclub industry. We just want to make a party fun for everyone, and give great memories and excitment, if you were our customer, you would appreciate it, if you are a "competitor" you may not wish we were around, but we are not going anywhere.:D

I accept your guys opinions,but, lighten up a little bit, just tryin to throw a par-tay:D

METRO FRIDAYS@

DRAMA NIGHTCLUB fairview nj

GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY OCTOBER 17TH

DJ RICHIE RYDELL and the entire Metro/Merge FAMILY!

DRAMA NIGHTCLUB FEATURES 2 FLOORS, GREAT SOUND,GREAT LAYOUT. I think you guys will love it!

George and pete, you guys are class acts, Kosta on the other hand........:laugh: Just kidding my man

I agree to a point that me should leave the meto memories to be what they are.... the past.... great memories that I would never ever change.

Your parties will always be successful with the way you guys manage and promote things and with Richie

I think Drama is a great venue for the gig,

I personally think it should be Drama Fridays brought to you by Petey George and Kosta, with DJ Richie Rydell, all your names are household names in our circle of people who go out, ao I dont think people will not recognize the party.

This is just my feeling , I hope I didnt offend any of you guys, you know I'll be there to show support. Best of luck as always.

start a new party...

METRO is DONE!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

werd

start a new party...

METRO is DONE!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!

bon's party this winter will do just fine thanx. stay in ac no one likes you anyway

I have to say that I give credit where credit is due....I think that they are just trying to keep their customers happy....they want to continue to give us the great parties they have given us every year....whats the big fucking deal? I would have a lot less respect for people who just "gave up"...

people are all like, oh just buy a new club for metro...YEAH, sure, because finding the perfect location is just that easy....getting the right space is "just that easy"...that shit takes time!

has anyone ever stopped to think that its possible that this is a temporary situation? Not that I know that or anything, but I would guess they are taking every possible route that they can to do what they have to do.

and i agree with notallthere-people are losers and they have no class...everyone wants to talk shit all the time. Why dont you people give it a rest? :rolleyes:

sorry, just my 2 cents...

Its a shame that they are running into so much shit, out of all the places that i'm at week after week, i gotta say that the metro/merge staff is one of the nicest groups of people there is.

They are all going thru all this planning, negotiating, sound upgrades, etc to try and satisify their customers and people still complain.

best of luck to all of u guys!

Well Jabado has gone through hundreds of DJ's & "Promoters" through the years - what are the chances this union will last? At least Metro is getting closer & closer everytime to the city, where they probably should be anyway