Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got a send a big FUCK YOU to Sahara on LI

I understand the whole "Big House DJ" thing. O.K. so the house heads are used to hearing those long sets. This club is not the original cyberia and stated that it is NOT an all house night. 2 -45 min sets of hip hop(old school, new shit, reggae ect...) always goes over well. Yeah, maybe not at a "All House Night". Like I said, It wasn't billed as a All House Night. The majority of that night was house anyway. Do u think the hip hop people that came wanted to hear house all night? Not at all. I was there and I love hip hop. I also like house. A club like that, which again stated there was all music being played that night was fine with me. Dj Riz is a dope dj, he has a good following. it's not his fault that house heads want to hear house all night just like it's not the house DJ's fault that people wanna hear hip hop. Like I said, when this party started, it was just a house night, it was both.