Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for the Memorable Night at Joeys on Friday

All i can do is thank everyone for making my 10 yr anniversary in the business a very memorable one. I have had some amazing nights in this business and as I told everyone before I started promoting this party that this night was going to top all of them. I think it did. The music was unbelievable the only thing better was the crowd. I dont need to give numbers except that there was not one person more fitting in that room last night. Thanks again to everybody for making my 10 years so successful and thanks to all the promoters and djs that helped this night go so well.

For those that were there last night you know how great the music was. Well my surprise gift to everyone if you guys didnt hear yesterday is next Friday I will be giving out a copy of the CD from last night. I hope all of you enjoy.

Guest bonsolidd

All I got to say is I need my head examined after last night! the vip was sloppy sloppy sloppy congrats and lets get another 10 out of ya! MR Serg!:hat:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

All I got to say is I need my head examined after last night! the vip was sloppy sloppy sloppy congrats and lets get another 10 out of ya! MR Serg!:hat:

scary part is that i was hammered without hanging with u. i am almost shocked

serge thanks also fo da hoog up!!!, great party friday...and congrats on 10 years!!, i was 15 when ya 1st started.......and had no idea what a club was!!!!.........LOL

temptschick nice meetin ya fri, JK.......oh and i got my halloween costume.......im going to be a "SEXY" viatnamese chick, i can be your P.O.W!!

Originally posted by roddigga

serge thanks also fo da hoog up!!!, great party friday...and congrats on 10 years!!, i was 15 when ya 1st started.......and had no idea what a club was!!!!.........LOL

temptschick nice meetin ya fri, JK.......oh and i got my halloween costume.......im going to be a "SEXY" viatnamese chick, i can be your P.O.W!!

can you make me feel any older. thanks again. :laugh: