Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Opening???

I was just there last week.

Im sure 530West28th can answer this question accurately.

From what it seems however, late november is the scheduled date, but IMHO maybe early december... either way, the place is going to be unreal. The amount of effort, organization, and insight to put this venue together is absolutely incredible, and probably very taxing to its owners.

The main floor is going to be the stuff of legend.

As far as I know Gatien has no hand in this venture.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I was just there last week.

As far as I know Gatien has no hand in this venture.

from what i heard he did originally, but when the community board found out that he was involved 'behind the scnes' they threw a fit and the other parter(s) involved had no choice but to get rid of him and publically denounce him when questioned about it if they were ever going to get operating permits from the city

Well most of the rumors you have heard ar untrue.

The club is 75% completed and the owners are still the same 2 people that started the project. The builder story is completely untrue and was fabricated through Page 6 of the Post.

Anyway the good news is that we have a scheduled opening date of November 20th 2003. This could obviously change as we near the date but all is looking good at this time.

More info will follow shortly

Originally posted by 530west28

Well most of the rumors you have heard ar untrue.

The club is 75% completed and the owners are still the same 2 people that started the project. The builder story is completely untrue and was fabricated through Page 6 of the Post.

Anyway the good news is that we have a scheduled opening date of November 20th 2003. This could obviously change as we near the date but all is looking good at this time.

More info will follow shortly

And there you have it lol