Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen Can Dish It Out, But Can't Take It

guyman1966

Press Release From Football...

The NY Jews MIKE EXXXXX Suspended As Commissioner

Oct 2, 12:25 pm ET

BFC Commissioner Nick CXXXXXX (THE SALEEN) has suspended Mike EXXXXX (NY JEWS) aka Guyman as co commissioner for one week. Mr. CXXXXXX's decision was based on Mr. EXXXXX's actions of editing the Commissioners comments without prior approval.

Over the past few weeks, Mr. EXXXXX has added comments like "Nick is Gay" and "N.J. Guidos" to various places on the leagues homepage. Mr. CXXXXXX said "I take this league serious. Keep that stuff for the free leagues. It is not even funny."

Mr. EXXXXX could not be reached for comment. However, his office issued this statement:

"Nick is gay. Nick is Gay. NICK IS GAY"

Originally posted by guyman1966

Press Release From Football...

The NY Jews MIKE EXXXXX Suspended As Commissioner

Oct 2, 12:25 pm ET

BFC Commissioner Nick CXXXXXX (THE SALEEN) has suspended Mike EXXXXX (NY JEWS) aka Guyman as co commissioner for one week. Mr. CXXXXXX's decision was based on Mr. EXXXXX's actions of editing the Commissioners comments without prior approval.

Over the past few weeks, Mr. EXXXXX has added comments like "Nick is Gay" and "N.J. Guidos" to various places on the leagues homepage. Mr. CXXXXXX said "I take this league serious. Keep that stuff for the free leagues. It is not even funny."

Mr. EXXXXX could not be reached for comment. However, his office issued this statement:

"Nick is gay. Nick is Gay. NICK IS GAY"

sounds like someone (Mr. Cxxxx) doesn't take defeat well...;)

Guest saleen351

see this is guymans first league he's ever done, he doesn't understand that if you joke around and put dumb jokes in the leagues news articles or comment sections, all it does it make the league look like shit. What happens in fantasy football is toward the end of the year some teams have no shot at winning and then they fuck around and some even unload all their players and then the commish has to step in, and we toss that team out of the league. The league has to be serious at all times to ensure it stays competitive so we can sell more two more teams next year and expand to 10 serious teams.

what guyman did was make our league look like a joke... and yes his team lost this week........ so he's banned for a week as commish... I also spend a lot of time going over stuff for the league and writting articles and write ups for the previous week. Why should i spend my time writing it for the league when he changes it and adds dumb stuff do it? So for now, he can't change shit, if you guys knew how much planning and time it takes to be a commish of a fantasy league you'd be pissed off too.

Originally posted by saleen351

what guyman did was make our league look like a joke... and yes his team lost this week........

First, I did not lose YET. I need 18 points from my kicker tonight. Yes, it is unlikely, but it’s not over yet. Only a dumb Guido from NJ would give up now. Also, please note that 18 is the Jewish symbol for LIFE. Today is the most holy Jewish day of the year and the NY JEWS need 18 points. Ya never know.

if you guys knew how much planning and time it takes to be a commish of a fantasy league you'd be pissed off too.

:idea: Find a job that pays money. Because I'm winning this league, taking the pot at the end and kicking your ass.

NJ GUIDOS ARE GAY!

if you guys knew how much planning and time it takes to be a commish of a fantasy league you'd be pissed off too.

how planning does it take?

everything is automated these days..

the league runs itself once its set up..

about the only writing i do in the league is trash talking...

the only hassle i have as a commish is collecting all the money for the pot.