Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquid?

exit24e

I'm trying to remember how big a visine bottle is.... but anyways.... Liquid acid??? I haven't seen it since i was in college....you sure it aint liquid PCP (dust)???? even that's hard to come by???? something sounds strange.... does it have any color or smell??

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I'm trying to remember how big a visine bottle is.... but anyways.... Liquid acid??? I haven't seen it since i was in college....you sure it aint liquid PCP (dust)???? even that's hard to come by???? something sounds strange.... does it have any color or smell??

PCP stinks to high heavens. And if it's G it will be salty. But if you try it out and it aint G and it is Cid...well then your in for a long ride.

This stuff was popular @ raves back in the day, wears off pretty quick.. good stuff tho.. Just a couple of drops on a sugar cube and your ready to go... Have a friend try it out first...As for pricing, it was like 60-70 for a visine size bottle a while back..

yeah... tou'll know right away if it's dust (PCP) ....IT has a really bad ammonia like smell.. almost makes your eyes drip.....

If your freind can get liquid acid then... he/she should be able to get you blotter acid very easily.... stick with the blotter if you can get it...its a pre formulated dose... takes the guesswork out. liquid would be nice to have tho >>>>>

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by exit24e

I really never dealt with it before but my friend has a connect for liquid acid, and she came to me asking how much i thnk a visine bottle of it would go for. Anyone have any clue, bc i cant even give a rough estimate.

Not knowing any better, go buy a bottle of Visine and count how many drops there r in it, then multiply by the current price of 1 hit and there is your total!

Haven't seen a full Visine bottle since a Dead show in '85 and a full Breath-mint bottle (Binaca?) since another show in '92.

If I recall correctly, it should have no immediate taste and perhaps a slight bitter aftertaste (may vary).

*** Be very carefull in purchasing and or carrying such quantity of LSD ***

If for whatever reason you get busted, the total wieght "in the bottle" will be used and not a % of potency. Waht I mean is that you will be charged with possession of x amount of grams of LSD (the liquid's weight) and if the laws are the same as in the early 90's most likely will be sentenced to life without parol by the Judge... I think its under the Rockafeller Law Act or something like it..... please use careful judgement !:tongue:

Originally posted by gmannyc

*** Be very carefull in purchasing and or carrying such quantity of LSD ***

If for whatever reason you get busted, the total wieght in the bottle will be used and not a % of potency. Waht I mean is that you will be charged with possession of x amount of grams of LSD (liquid's weight) and if the laws are the same as in the early 90's most likely will be sentenced to life without parol by the Judge... I think its under the Rockafeller Law Act or something like it..... please use careful judgement !:tongue:

You are correct on the charge...however the sentence is not life. Many many people say it is...but it really falls under the "mandatory minimum" sentencing structure. Meaning...if you are a priest and have no record...not even a parking ticket...and you get popped with a dropper bottle of LSD...you will do a mandatory minimum of 10-20 w/o chance for parole. No PTI...no suspended sentence. Straight up jail! Any bust after that can result in life.

I tried to delete your multi multiple posts and for some reason I can't. Sorry bro!

a visine bottle is about a hundred hits.

and no they cant count the bottlle as weight....

drop em on sugar cubes though and your fucked.

btw one of the guys who got caught with 23lbs of pure crystal acid got 30 yrs while the other with a previous record got life.

djscotphreak, thanks for the sentencing clarification and for trying to delete those pesky dupe posts.:D

shroomy, correct, not the bottle's weight but definitely the "content's" weight. Matter of fact with regards to LSD (if I recall correctly) the wieght of anything "impregnated" with LSD will count or be used as total weight... i.e. u use sugar cubes, pez, smarties, etc. the weight of each cube, pez, smartie, etc will be counted. So u correct shroomy, u really get screwed getting cought with sugar cube containing LSD !

Now with that said..... exit24e have a pleasant trip, and always double-down! :cool:

Originally posted by gmannyc

djscotphreak, thanks for the sentencing clarification and for trying to delete those pesky dupe posts.:D

shroomy, correct, not the bottle's weight but definitely the "content's" weight. Matter of fact with regards to LSD (if I recall correctly) the wieght of anything "impregnated" with LSD will count or be used as total weight... i.e. u use sugar cubes, pez, smarties, etc. the weight of each cube, pez, smartie, etc will be counted. So u correct shroomy, u really get screwed getting cought with sugar cube containing LSD !

Now with that said..... exit24e have a pleasant trip, and always double-down! :cool:

I don't know if you noticed or not...but his post was from October. He either tripped his balls off a couple months ago OR...he is in jail ; )