Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where was evryone this Sat??????

where was everyone (girls) this Sat?????? :( It was a weird Sat nite, SG and South park both where lacking in the women dept and I heard that Taste wasn't to packed either (that's what I heard....... could be wrong). Where was Everyone, Girls where were u...............the city........... IS Hoboken the new hot spot, how is The planet and River street? I think I'm going to hit up Mirage next Sat, (note to self-No can't hit up Mirage..........Denny's at SG........retro party :) )

SAT. NITE CLUBS

SOUNDGARDEN

TASTE

SOUTH PARK

DEKO

TRIBECCA

PLANET

RIVER STREET

DID I MISS ANY?

Originally posted by mkutlass

where was everyone (girls) this Sat?????? :( It was a weird Sat nite, SG and South park both where lacking in the women dept and I heard that Taste wasn't to packed either (that's what I heard....... could be wrong). Where was Everyone, Girls where were u...............the city........... IS Hoboken the new hot spot, how is The planet and River street? I think I'm going to hit up Mirage next Sat, (note to self-No can't hit up Mirage..........Denny's at SG........retro party :) )

SAT. NITE CLUBS

SOUNDGARDEN

TASTE

SOUTH PARK

DEKO

TRIBECCA

PLANET

RIVER STREET

DID I MISS ANY?

Here ya go this was my saturday, went to taste pretty slow and that place is small.......went to south park with a two female friends, very shallow on the women.. and pretty empty, i don't know how to count i'm not gonna create hype or Bash

Landed at Soundgarden Not as busy as last week but full, didn't take notice of the women cause i was involved with these 2 ladies in a heavy chat......

watch a guy and girl jammin a big Tv in there truck and then went home by my self like a jerk

you guys should really stop listening to the hate

and start listening to the people that tell the truth from experiance:

Tonic in NJ had its whip cream on a LEZBIAN night

two hot chicks licking the CREAM off eachother on stage high up by the dj booth

started with skirts on - and then they just came off ( what can i say?)

Tonic girl to guy ratio is seriously about 12 to 1

(1 guy to 12 girls) that is NO exaguration i met with some new people that will be workign for/with me in nyc

as well as an artist that i will be managing next month, it was their first time to tonic

( they noticed the ratio)

also

i got all the pics from the night i set up at CHETTY RED in nyc ( saturday)

ratio? about the same-

this past weekend alot of places in jersey took a hit.. we were pretty slow at taste this past saturday, but still didnt do that bad at all.. lots of great looking woman..!!!! i know alot of people went to the city this past saturday... not a big deal though. everything will pick up!! akmond... hope u had fun at taste!

Originally posted by listentothis

South Park was not as bussy as the last two weeks...but still really packed. Went to Soundgarden before South Park...it was pretty empty.

No offence listentothis but you’re affiliated with south park somehow from a pervious post that I read……

Your bashing and your beak is getting larger by the minute

:laugh:

Originally posted by thefamousmred

No offence listentothis but you’re affiliated with south park somehow from a pervious post that I read……

Your bashing and your beak is getting larger by the minute

:laugh:

My Friend 5 weeks ago all kinds of places were trying to compare to SOUNDGARDEN...... TRUST THIS opinion ... No place will ever dominate SOUNDGARDEN..... South Park Please that would be Like Comparing TEMPTATIONS to red lobster:laugh: :idea:

Originally posted by njnjnite

My Friend 5 weeks ago all kinds of places were trying to compare to SOUNDGARDEN...... TRUST THIS opinion ... No place will ever dominate SOUNDGARDEN..... South Park Please that would be Like Comparing TEMPTATIONS to red lobster:laugh: :idea:

you're high if you believe that :laugh:

very different rooms and crowds both successful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your on crack cocaine if you beleive that....dont bring bs in here. Its funny...4 weeks ago you barely saw one bad thing about South Park Saturdays....then friday attempts to open...and then the room, the music, the people...that go there all get bashed. Seems a little systematic to me.... Im calling bullshit.

Originally posted by listentothis

-.... Im calling bullshit.

since u mentioned the term "BS"

why would places that have nothing to do with the SG area and its ppl even try to compare to them?

Better yet

WHere is your head @ by thinking places are comparing themselves to other places

( sorry but to me thats a 16 yr olds statment and thought process ):rolleyes:

i always thouhg the venues were trying to not compete with a club but be passionate to the needs of the crowd they want to attract-

so in that

TASTE mandates itself to be UPSCALE - even though you can sometimes get away with wearing jeans- either way- when was the last time you heard of a fight at TASTE

and a fight at Soundgarden?

how many negatives have you heard betweein the two

( since you want to start COMPARING places)

then look at it as a whole- take off the blinders - and escape from tunnel vision:cool:

Thanks Eric. Well said

I'd rather be in a place that has 1/2 the people and everyone is very well dressed and theres great music.

The music is pretty across the board no matter where you go theres talent though.

The clubs are definately a different atmoshpere then the lounges, the people, the clothing, the age group. we all just cater to a different crowd. As long as everyone is hppy and doing well theres a crowd for all of the place to surrvive.