Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLLLAAAween!! club ABYSS....10/31

SUP TO ALL MY FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE YOUR PLANS NOW...............................

this HALLOWEEN JOE GIORGIO and myself will be spinning at CLUB ABYSS FOR THE BIGGEST PARTY IN JERSEY ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we will be also celebrating my roomates B-DAY.............AND i would appreciate everyones support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we definatly promise you a great evening....................... fridays have been picking up at club ABYSS and this HALLOWEEN we promise to bring you a fuggin REDICULOUS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR BEST COSTUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE DETAILS TO COME!!!

FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JOE GIO, JOE ARMENIO AND YOURS TRULY........

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodddddddddd...how industry...ARE YOU?

Should be a good night....then off to....(??)

I am going to be Dave...Can I borrow your Cutoff Puma Turtle Neck....then I will attach two pieces of string to the sleeves...like Dave's Arm....Then I will walk around and act tough...! Oh yeah..backwards Visor!

Originally posted by roddigga

SUP TO ALL MY FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE YOUR PLANS NOW...............................

this HALLOWEEN come join JOE GIORGIO and myself at CLUB ABYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we will be also celebrating my roomates B-DAY.............AND i would appreciate everyones support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we definatly promise you a great evening....................... fridays have been picking up at club ABYSS and this HALLOWEEN we promise to bring you a fuggin REDICULOUS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE DETAILS TO COME!!!

Me, Kelly, Jessica, And Sandy are going to Candella in the City

i will be there to support my philopino brotha and my little brother joey!!!!!

carl....i am going there this friday as well!!!!!

chris.....your fat!!!!....nuff said!!!!!

billy.....do you promote for candela......if so.....start your own thread......lol......good to see you this weekend beotch!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i will be there to support my philopino brotha and my little brother joey!!!!!

carl....i am going there this friday as well!!!!!

chris.....your fat!!!!....nuff said!!!!!

billy.....do you promote for candela......if so.....start your own thread......lol......good to see you this weekend beotch!!!!

Me and Cargirl will be in the house

stacked............diggas under the weather, howl at me 2nite!!!, and yes (??) after ABYSS!!!!!, FINALIZE HOTEL WIT DA DON....also MIRAGE this SAT.??????............OJEDA???????

this should be a good night, lookin forward to it...............

billy, thanks for sharing, sorry we're all still stuck in jersey.........but "there is still no place like home".........actually i agree NJ blows........lets move to NEW MEXICO!!!!, SILLY OVA THERE

oh and carl........this HALLOWEEN, i've decided to be a "SEXY" viatnamese girl!!!!!!!!!!..............either that or a USED CAR SALESMAN

DON, howl at me as well, we need to talk "industry"

stacked............diggas under the weather, howl at me 2nite!!!, and yes (??) after ABYSS!!!!!, FINALIZE HOTEL WIT DA DON....also MIRAGE this SAT.??????............OJEDA???????

billy, thanks for sharing, sorry we're all still stuck in jersey.........but "there is still no place like home".........actually i agree NJ blows........lets move to NEW MEXICO!!!!, SILLY OVA THERE

oh and carl........this HALLOWEEN, i've decided to be a "SEXY" viatnamese girl!!!!!!!!!!..............either that or a USED CAR SALESMAN

Rod - I thought you told me you were going to a GO-KART salesman

If you're gonna be the sexy vietnamese girl can I go as the ARVN Pimp-Vietcong guy that drives them in on the moped in that scene in Full Metal Jacket?

"Do you want number one fuckee? Suckee, fuckee, smoke cigarette in the pussy, she give you everything you want, long time. Fifteen dolla each you."

No Wed nite halloween party then? I remember last year that was one of my nights on my halloween party week . . . if it's same night as everything else, friday, aint gonna make it. . .

suggest you still do something Wed night, you're gonna get a very solid crowd if you do that. . .

FULL METAL JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................ONE OF DIGGAS TOP 10....................GREAT FUCKEN FLICK!!!!!!, i used to watch it before every football game in H.S w/ the o-line coach!!!!!!

"THIS IS MY RIFLE, THIS IS MY GUN, THIS IS FOR KILLING, THIS IS FOR FUN"......................

bigsteve.........not sure what they are doing w/ the wed party, you would have to ask the promoters!!!, but i know they are DEFINATLY having joe and i spin on HALLOWEEN night..........im sure more details will come soon.................

Dave...Glad to see you gnawed out of your cage....jesus christ this hampster has some strong teeth....too bad you were born without arms....you wouldn't have to use your teeth!

Dave...I am fat right now...I need comments like that to keep me away from the snacks...(cakes, cookies, pies) The last 4 days would have made you very happy! I am guessing at least 10,000 calories per day...its ok....Trust Me...I am on an incredible mission the biggest mission ever!!! Right now I am in the advanced research stage....this is very top secret. shhhhhhhhhhhh

I like the idea of Mirage....OJEDA! I think that must be done.........

AC...Yes it is booked on my end. Little Davey needs to stop Dilly Dallying.....ja know?

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think I wanna go there, now I just gotta think of a good Halloween costume......:D

think??? wrong answer, digga will see you there!!!!

and i have a perfect costume, i can dress you up in YOUR REALLY FUGGIN SEXIEST OUTFIT!!! throw a 5 1/2 princess cut on ya and you can be MISS DIGGA for the night!!!!!!! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME???!!!!!