Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pats

stymie

..looked great yesterday. Offense, defense and special teams. Finally we have a fucking runningback. As long as he doesnt keep testing positive for juice or w/e it was Cloud should put up above average numbers. Rodney Harrison doesnt get the credit he deserves... guy is just fuckin nasty.

i gotta give the pats credit. they were pumped and did not give up. the titans can throw up points fast and the pats kept pace.

tho i am a jets fan (we suck), i love the pats secondary having been a d back myself years ago. i hated to see milloy go but his boy ty law made an amazing play yesterday on the corner. that was genius. honestly, i still think ty law, not brady, should have gotten super bowl mvp.

i rag on brady but he did a good job yesterday making his reads and hitting the open man. of course, a quarterback gets better when he has a running back to hand off to. makes the play action deadly.

overall, it was the best pats game i have seen since they beat the rams in the bowl.

i weay my law jersey to every game so of course i'm a big fan, harrison is a sick addition as well. poole and samuel(sp?) with a little bit of teaching form those masters are nice.

can't wait to see mroe of cloud, and add fariua(sp?) TE to more of the offense (no just red zone).

Originally posted by djresident

i weay my law jersey to every game so of course i'm a big fan, harrison is a sick addition as well. poole and samuel(sp?) with a little bit of teaching form those masters are nice.

can't wait to see mroe of cloud, and add fariua(sp?) TE to more of the offense (no just red zone).

51.jpg