Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here from Bay Ridge?..

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

to answer your question i THINK brooklyns finest is from bayridge, could be wrong, but what made was the town so great????:confused:

to say the least.. yesterday was like being at an outdoor club filled with famous/pretty people. ridiculous squared.

we ate at Areo's.. amazing food from start to finish.

parking did suck, but that's nothin new.

Originally posted by royallyunique

I was actually out of town, but caught the end of it. Are you from Bay Ridge? Did you make it to any restaurants afterwards?

Roya

nah.. i'm from jersey. went to Aero's or Areo's whatever for this sick dinner then bounced around. wound up at muse's at the end of the night.

we were out at gazebo fri night.. that place is too funny.

Originally posted by exit24e

Century 21 is in bayridge.

just drove by it last last night.. goin next weekend for some gear

reeni.. so i hear. this girl i know works there so that's next on the list.

royal.. lotta site seeing in gazebo on a friday night. classic brooklyn heads. but not as fierce as the crowd yesterday at that feast. maron..

I live in bay ridge....and I went to the festival yesterday ;)

i had so much fun...the last time I havent hung out in bay ridge was like 3 years ago.... :eek:

I went to Muses,Delias,Plush...hahaha....Bay Ridgers are soooo not my crowd, I definetely do not blend in... :blank:

oh well....I had 3 drinks and I loved everyone ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I live in bay ridge....and I went to the festival yesterday ;)

i had so much fun...the last time I havent hung out in bay ridge was like 3 years ago.... :eek:

I went to Muses,Delias,Plush...hahaha....Bay Ridgers are soooo not my crowd, I definetely do not blend in... :blank:

oh well....I had 3 drinks and I loved everyone ;)

we kinda ended our night at muses.. place was blowin up.

so wait.. you live in bay ridge but your not bay ridge material???

Originally posted by dogekid

we kinda ended our night at muses.. place was blowin up.

so wait.. you live in bay ridge but your not bay ridge material???

i have lived in bay ridge my entire life....

.....and no, I am not bay ridge material ;)

...I went to grammar school Holy Cross....and Performing arts high school in the city...

i actually had 3 people come up to my friend each I at seperate bars and ask us "where are you from, becuz You 2 are definetely not from here..." "are you visiting here" .....hehehehe

its funny cuz I turn around and say...I live like 2 blocks from here...hehehe :laugh:;)

Originally posted by Reeni

I didnt like Delia's when I went there

Blue zoo is cool every single time ive been to Gazebo there's always a fight there

yeah delias sux! the crowd is bwahhh...music is terrible....but the drinks are good...

I like Muses...I remember when Muses first opened up....it was the FIRST lounge/bar in Bay ridge :D

...OHHH....OMG....I went to the LOFT!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that place is soooooo BAD!!!! ...thank God I was already wacked, so it didnt even matter.... :laugh:

Yea, as someone above mentioned i am from Bay Ridge.

I love the 3rd ave. festival.

As for the places mentioned:

I like Delia's but its sorta played out.

I HATE Blue Zoo. (A bouncer was busting my balls for like 20min trying to get in)

The loft sucks, and I noticed someone said short ribs. lol. The loft was the name of that place before short ribs =Þ The loft is the original name.

I like muses, I like it alot actually.

[shameless plug] For info on Bay Ridge bars, lounges, clubs, and etc check out my site by clicking the link below. [/shameless plug]

Bay Ridge is definately an awesome place to live, and to hang out. Ive lived here for my entire life, and I dont ever want to leave.