Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's see who REALLY knows inside scoop on CP!

What does a "black dot" on those little yellow envelope mean?

If you check out any thread that I've posted on...it's there! Go ahead right now. Go to search, type in hotspotpromos and see what comes up.

Are we being stalked? :worry:

Did we offend someone? :argue:

Are we special? :hug:

Are we being hated on? :mad3:

Is it a warning that something bad is about to happen to us? :spank:

Is it because they want the envelope sealed so the truth doesn't come out (what truth... got me?!?)

Like that movie with Tom Cruise/Jack Nicholson...."I want the truth!" YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" :tongue:

Somebody clue us in...what's the deal? I really feel like we're being marked (pardon the pun). :confused:

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Originally posted by Kermzy

The black dot means you've responded to that thread, so naturally if you started the thread, there will be a black dot there.

I don't think so. I challenge you to find another black dot on a thread anywhere on this board where there's been no response by us.

What's going on?!? :what:

starting to feel like drew barrymore in the beginning of the original Scream movie! :shake:

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

I don't think so. I challenge you to find another black dot on a thread anywhere on this board where there's been no response by us.

What's going on?!? :what:

starting to feel like drew barrymore in the beginning of the original Scream movie! :shake:

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Each board is different, on mine, I only see the black dots on threads I've responded to. On yours, you will only see the dots on threads you've responded to. Maybe I'm not following what you are asking.

Each board is different, on mine, I only see the black dots on threads I've responded to. On yours, you will only see the dots on threads you've responded to. Maybe I'm not following what you are asking.

I'm saying that when I first posted this thread, there was immediately a black dot.

Other topics I've responded to(and did not start) there's a black dot on the envelope.

Michael Jackson & Rockwell, hit it.... "I got this feelin', somebody's watching me....and I got no privacy!"

:worry:

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Let's do a test. As of right now...10:30 am... the thread Where's MEETHOOK has no black dot.

Now watch as I respond to it and see what happens :eek:

gotta split... hopefully someone has some ideas by later today

:worry:

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Okay, like I said, the black dot indicts that you have responded to it. You'll only see it on your screen. If you start a thread or respond to one, it will have the black dot. If you don't do either, then no dot.

Okay, like I said, the black dot indicts that you have responded to it. You'll only see it on your screen. If you start a thread or respond to one, it will have the black dot. If you don't do either, then no dot.

oooookkkaaayyyy! Thank you very much! YOU'LL ONLY SEE IT ON YOUR SCREEN. That's what I was looking for. Now I can have a peaceful day. :D

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com