Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Petition To Get Jenni Jugs Back In The Mix ...

Eternity girl you are dreamin. She is not even aloud to use the phone. You are the best point in case. She cant give you

How you Din, after leaving 36 messages. I hope everyone doesnt believe her exscuses when she comes back around. Dont get me wrong we had some laughs, but at least give a HOW YA DIN!

signed

The artist formaly known as Seaside DAN

Peace

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ya-cheesetek

Eternity girl you are dreamin. She is not even aloud to use the phone. You are the best point in case. She cant give you

How you Din, after leaving 36 messages. I hope everyone doesnt believe her exscuses when she comes back around. Dont get me wrong we had some laughs, but at least give a HOW YA DIN!

signed

Peace

Give me a SEASIDE HEY YA DOIN

Originally posted by ya-cheesetek

signed

Peace

you are absolutely right, i have called and left messages, sent e-mails, etc.... if she wants to be left be then thats what i will do----its just weird if she wants nothin to do with everyone why still care and read the board....something doesnt add up....is she locked in a basement, chained to the wall....the last time i talked to her was when she was going through a family crisis and i thought i was a friend and contacted her uncle to check on her and she told me she would keep me updated because i was concerned and that was months ago:mad: the more that i write this the more pissed im getting!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eternitygirl

you are absolutely right, i have called and left messages, sent e-mails, etc.... if she wants to be left be then thats what i will do----its just weird if she wants nothin to do with everyone why still care and read the board....something doesnt add up....is she locked in a basement, chained to the wall....the last time i talked to her was when she was going through a family crisis and i thought i was a friend and contacted her uncle to check on her and she told me she would keep me updated because i was concerned and that was months ago:mad: the more that i write this the more pissed im getting!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how people change vut I know one thing I will always be true

Jess how are you???

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Amazing how people change vut I know one thing I will always be true

Jess how are you???

whats up Badass --- im doing great and yourself...hows the wife--she is such a sweetheart...i have been meaning to get to southpark with the girls but been busy with school and work.... i might come out this weekend though---ttyl:D

Originally posted by eternitygirl

whats up Badass --- im doing great and yourself...hows the wife--she is such a sweetheart...i have been meaning to get to southpark with the girls but been busy with school and work.... i might come out this weekend though---ttyl:D

the wife is good

We are laying low, saving money, we are going to St Thomas in less than 2 months