Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hilton Head

Hello everyone...Has anyone ever been to Hilton Head, South Carolina? I'm going there for vacation this Friday until the following Saturday..My father has a timeshare by Coligny Plaza(?)..Anyone have any good recommendations for restaurants, clubs, bars, etc..Thanks..:D

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hello everyone...Has anyone ever been to Hilton Head, South Carolina? I'm going there for vacation this Friday until the following Saturday..My father has a timeshare by Coligny Plaza(?)..Anyone have any good recommendations for restaurants, clubs, bars, etc..Thanks..:D

i lived down there while in the marines, nothing but golf golf and more golf, you just missed the hurricane season so your good, also bring bug spray

Originally posted by calebb

let me sleep on it.

also, do you notice how arnold is always like "let me tell you somethin" in his speeches

hahahhaa and on that note, lets got steady

I was watching him talk and all I saw was his face and his left eye was a bright RED LIGHT..

Like in all the Terminator movies at the end his face gets ripped off and his left eye is red..I can't look at him normal.

Steady? Like, Carry my books and ish?