Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CroBar ?????????????????

hola people...

I am new here so please be gentle! (ahem) ;)

Just curious as to if anyone has the scoop on CroBar? This club was suppose to open in NYC for ages now. Will it ever happen have they just been teasing us with the opening of THE new HOT SPOT!

What do you people think?

Ms. CNM

As posted by: 530west28

Hi everyone and sorry it's been so long since we last posted.

Anyway, you will be pleased to know that our Plumbing inspections have passed and we have just completed pouring all the floors.

The main room is fast becoming finished with all bathrooms fitted and tiled, The main bar has been built. The DJ booth and lighting booth are nearing completion. The ceilings have all been painted and all HVAC systems are now in place.

Electrics are on and water is running.

Sheet rocking is almost done and now comes the laying of the wooden floors, putting in the lights, sound systems and furniture fixtures and a lot of painting....

We are still scheduled to open in mid October.

Our party nights and DJ line up's have not been decided, regardless of what you might have read on other websites.

Will try and keep you all posted on updated information

Crobar NYC

Originally posted by cnm71

it needs to happen by the end of the year or else they might as well give up on it...

why is that?

Last I saw the space(2 weeks ago) it looked like it will def be done by end of novemer or so...

and even if it isnt..why should they give up on it?

they are doing it right, Not half assing it. From what I have seen and the owner pointed out while giving the tour...IMO it is going to be hands down the nicest space in NYC, def one of the top in the US.

Something NYC needs...

just cause it was pushed back dont mean they should give up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it has been close to a year now that rumors of this club opening has been floating around...

I agree with the idea of doing it right... but don't let news leak or announce to the public to the public if you can't make it happen... keep it on the hush until you are ready to blow up

I work in media... I understand mystery and intrigue but don't tease the public and not produce

the next announcement I hear really should be the official announcement else I will think they are like the boy who cried wolf... opps, too late

it has been close to a year now that rumors of this club opening has been floating around...

I agree with the idea of doing it right... but don't let news leak or announce to the public to the public if you can't make it happen... keep it on the hush until you are ready to blow up

I work in media... I understand mystery and intrigue but don't tease the public and not produce

the next announcement I hear really should be the official announcement else I will think they are like the boy who cried wolf... opps, too late

Well just to straighten out some misconceptions here. We did not announce to anyone any dates until just recently.

Leaks or rather false rumors started popping up on boards like this and others by people claiming to be from the company or from the scene. Add to that the fact that almost every week, page 6 of the post was reporting some opening date or fall out between the partners, owners or construction crews.

The truth is that from the beginning we have stayed away from reporting on any aspect of the club opening but as there is so much buzz about new clubs opening in NYC that people felt the need to repot things on our behalf.

The official opening date we are giving people is Thursday November 20th which is 6 weeks from today.

Now this is the fist time we have announced a date and it's possible that this date could change as we get nearer but only by a few days.

At this time it's still November 20th so please be patient and let us do what we need to do to open on time.

CROBAR NYC

it's gonna be ok..think happy thoughts

take a deep breath and count to 10.....

:D