HOT LAYOUT

3 RAISED AREA VIPS....

IN THE MAIN ROOM the one and only

RICHIE RYDELL

on the 2nd level

TORO

CANT WAIT!!!!

I will be posting a COMP LIST next week

i just wanted to tell you guys, i was there yeaterday,(thats when the photos below were taken) and i just want to say.........THE CLUB ITSELF REALLY IS SIICK!!!!! No 2 ways about it. AMAZING layout. super, super big bathrooms, sick stage (for all our stage shows) and the souns&lights are awsome. Take a look at the pictures below. It really is an awsome club and i amn really looking foward to having a great party there. Hope to see everyone, i will be at SOUNDGARDEN this saturday!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!

METRO FRIDAYS@DRAMA in fairview!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k3

Hope you all have heard by now.......

next friday

FRIDAY OCT 17TH

THE GRAND OPENING OF

METRO FRIDAYS @DRAMA NIGHTCLUB in FAIRVIEW

2 FLOORS

12,000 SQ FT

AWSOME SOUND

HOT LAYOUT

3 RAISED AREA VIPS....

IN THE MAIN ROOM the one and only

RICHIE RYDELL

on the 2nd level

TORO

CANT WAIT!!!!

I will be posting a COMP LIST next week

i just wanted to tell you guys, i was there yeaterday,(thats when the photos below were taken) and i just want to say.........THE CLUB ITSELF REALLY IS SIICK!!!!! No 2 ways about it. AMAZING layout. super, super big bathrooms, sick stage (for all our stage shows) and the souns&lights are awsome. Take a look at the pictures below. It really is an awsome club and i amn really looking foward to having a great party there. Hope to see everyone, i will be at SOUNDGARDEN this saturday!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!

METRO FRIDAYS@DRAMA in fairview!!!!!!!!

Looks really good. Of course Red Plow will be there for the opening night! Its going to fucken out of control!

I just hate that lame fucken name " drama" whatverthough looks more like a , a dark place, a sweaty place, a crazy place, a metro place

Thanks alot guys!!!!!!!!!!

I really am looking foward to this party. And listen, i am the LAST one you have to tell that NOTHING could be like Metro Lounge. The venue itself was as special as what went on in the venue, but we will do EVERYTHING we can to make this party feel JUST AS SPECIAL as it did at Metro.

The one good thing DRAMA has goin for it as a venue it is VERY comparable to Metro in the sense that:

the main room is a BIG room with good ceiling height, large stage,3 raised area vips and most importantly..............THE ENTIRE ROOM is based aroung a HUGE dance floor.............THAT CREATES ENERGY ALL ITS OWN!!!!!!!

now add the second floor which holds at leat another 200 people

they have valet parking

its in bergen county....

it has all the ingredients for it to be a great party.

To be honest with you, this was our FIRST choice to do our party, but we choose to do it at the "other "place" cause it was 3 miles from Metro. Anyway, Drama is REAL EASY TO GET TO, and its only 15 minutes from Metro. LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE!!.

Sorry for the move, but i think it will be worth it. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!

RYDELL GET READY TO RIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by calebb

give it up already you fgt

yo wtf? :mad: enough of u always starting this shit....

Georgie see u next week, I cant wait:tongue: