Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AT = New Saleen of CP

tranzwhore

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

RIP OFF SITE....

to much $$$

other site have ambiem 10 for 129$ @ 30count....

is that the company your working for now.?

lol, all the sites are going to have different prices, but basically 3 places will fill them in the US. That site, and those prices yeild 1100 bucks a week take home for my buddy who i'm partners with...

Like i said in my other post, when we are ready for a full launch you'll see a tiny change.. If i put 1100 bucks in my pocket a week and only spend 200 a week on ads, then i'm a happy camper, i can then focus on my new site, which will rule south florida..

and no i don't work for that company, i use to, but now i own my own company which is www.weselldrugs.com

my new site is comming soon...

Originally posted by saleen351

lol, all the sites are going to have different prices, but basically 3 places will fill them in the US. That site, and those prices yeild 1100 bucks a week take home for my buddy who i'm partners with...

Like i said in my other post, when we are ready for a full launch you'll see a tiny change.. If i put 1100 bucks in my pocket a week and only spend 200 a week on ads, then i'm a happy camper, i can then focus on my new site, which will rule south florida..

and no i don't work for that company, i use to, but now i own my own company which is www.weselldrugs.com

my new site is comming soon...

Hey Saleen might wanna check this out before you go full throttle on your little business.....

DEA confiscates narcotics from internet pharmacy that sold 5 million pills

By Herald Staff

Drug Enforcement Administration agents entered a Davie pharmacy Friday morning that sold nearly 5 million tablets of drugs over the internet.

LifeLine Pharmacy, 5400 South University Drive, sold diet and sleep aids through internet orders, according to the DEA, which confiscated thousands of pills.

The company's license to sell narcotics was suspended until a hearing can be arranged.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/6982742.htm

Im all for your website but thought I should give you some awareness before the DEA does!

;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tac13081

Hey Saleen might wanna check this out before you go full throttle on your little business.....

DEA confiscates narcotics from internet pharmacy that sold 5 million pills

By Herald Staff

Drug Enforcement Administration agents entered a Davie pharmacy Friday morning that sold nearly 5 million tablets of drugs over the internet.

LifeLine Pharmacy, 5400 South University Drive, sold diet and sleep aids through internet orders, according to the DEA, which confiscated thousands of pills.

The company's license to sell narcotics was suspended until a hearing can be arranged.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/6982742.htm

Im all for your website but thought I should give you some awareness before the DEA does!

;)

lol, thats where i use to work, they also fill some of the scripts from my site, but not to worry, the scripts get routed all over the place, not gonna say where, but it's legal and no worries for the people buying this stuff.. only issue is a short term back up in the orders, but since i'm not pushing my site yet, it won't affect me. Lifeline was "sketchy" thats all i'm gonna say, and i don't work there anymore..

They've been raided a few times over the last year, but in the end by next week we were gonna switch our business to guys in NC so we could sell the good shit..

State by state the laws are different..

I knew about the raid eary this morning, it was on the news. i have friends that still work there...