Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underground DJ T-Shirts Now Available.

obby

I am usually not the one to take care of these matters. SOTUorlando who is also a member of the CP Board is in charge of the marketing, bookings, PR and merchandises for SOTU Records. I myself have have no extra t-shirts. Only my personal ones. If I did have extras in my possession I would give them all away to you guys for free. The SOTU Team knowing this has taken full charge of the club gear. I know that GrooveMan is selling them at $18.00 and Music World at $12.00. Pop...don't know. We dropped 10 off at each store last week and I am being told that they are running low already which is actually nice to hear. I know Orlando has a box full of extra shirts so feel free to ask him.

Keep in mind..we are not about the $$$$$ we are all about the BEATS.

Thank you everyone for your support. You guys have my full respect.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Originally posted by obby

II know Orlando has a box full of extra shirts so feel free to ask him.

Keep in mind..we are not about the $$$$$ we are all about the BEATS.

thanks for the 411...but since u guys are friends, i would rather pay and help u guys out...i will check at music world or grooveman this week thanks...

Thank you Matas. Your a good person. Purchasing them directly from the stores will definitely help SOTU out. The more people that go directly to the stores to purchase the shirts, the more the store owners will see the demand of these shirts. If we (SOTU) sell them directly to everyone then the store owners will not see the demand for them and will be less inclined to sell them at their stores. I am sure everyone can understand.

NOW

Jackie, the female shirts will be out soon and I must say...they are pretty fresh. Elegant enough to wear out and informative enough to state your point. The females will have the options to pick from three styles.

1 - Ribbed Tank Tops (wife beaters)

2 - Raglan Sleeveless (Mid Sleeve Baseball Jerseys)

3 - Spaghetti Strings

Guys, don't feel bad. Other styles coming out for us as well. Even elegant long sleeves. The men's shirts will run in the sizes of Medium, Large and Extra Large. The Females shirts will run in Extra Small, Small and Medium.

For those of you who where fed 5 meals a day instead of 3 (like me). Let me know and I will special order your size.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

If we (SOTU) sell them directly to everyone then the store owners will not see the demand for them and will be less inclined to sell them at their stores. I am sure everyone can understand.

u guys have any way of buying them on ur website? that would generate even more revenue if u did have them available to those that DONT live in Miami and visit ur site...;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thank you Matas. Your a good person. Purchasing them directly from the stores will definitely help SOTU out. The more people that go directly to the stores to purchase the shirts, the more the store owners will see the demand of these shirts. If we (SOTU) sell them directly to everyone then the store owners will not see the demand for them and will be less inclined to sell them at their stores. I am sure everyone can understand.

NOW

Jackie, the female shirts will be out soon and I must say...they are pretty fresh. Elegant enough to wear out and informative enough to state your point. The females will have the options to pick from three styles.

1 - Ribbed Tank Tops (wife beaters)

2 - Raglan Sleeveless (Mid Sleeve Baseball Jerseys)

3 - Spaghetti Strings

Guys, don't feel bad. Other styles coming out for us as well. Even elegant long sleeves. The men's shirts will run in the sizes of Medium, Large and Extra Large. The Females shirts will run in Extra Small, Small and Medium.

For those of you who where fed 5 meals a day instead of 3 (like me). Let me know and I will special order your size.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

Bad ass!!! Im gonna get one of each. What colors will they come in?