Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know I was wondering...

biznation00

Originally posted by demo909

thanks i'll try remember that when I'm in NY, LA, San Juan and Toronto next month for gigs:cool:

WOW!!! You're so cool!! :jawdrop:

So you're still stuck in the U.S.A, huh!! I'll try to remember to send you a post card from the South America tour!! And, oh yeah

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Craig Demo :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Not to go on with this, but last time I checked Toronto and San Juan were not in the US......think before you speak and you'll make less of an ass out of yourself. ;) Have fun on your tour. I go down to Colombia, Curacao, Chile and Peru quite often to play not to mention accross the pond as well to Italy, UK, Germany and France and a regular basis.

Don't try to impress me with your little tour, I've been doing this way longer than you and been to way more destinations.....but then again.....:blah: :blah: right??

I've been doing this way longer than you and been to way more destinations.....

Funny....since i've been playing gigs on the beach since 94'..

Playing with Eddy X, Junior Vazquez, Victor CAlderone... just to name a few... I was doing Warsaw, Liquids.(the real liquids not the sorry new one across from grooveman that you played..)

meanwhile you where still sucking your thum in highschool...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not to go on with this, but last time I checked Toronto and San Juan were not in the US......think before you speak and you'll make less of an ass out of yourself. ;) Have fun on your tour. I go down to Colombia, Curacao, Chile and Peru quite often to play not to mention accross the pond as well to Italy, UK, Germany and France and a regular basis.

Don't try to impress me with your little tour, I've been doing this way longer than you and been to way more destinations.....but then again.....:blah: :blah: right??

LOL!!! Ooh!! Impress you, not interested!! I support DJ's from all over the world. The ones that have allot going on and the rising stars, that is my business!! The Dj's like you, that love to talk shit about other DJ's without knowing what you're talking about, will only gain a bad rap. Our experience has been an amazing one in this industry, and if you notice you're the only moron bad mouthing DJ Bruno. He has an excellent reputation and has made amazing friends in this business througout the U.S. and elsewhere because of the respect he has for his colleagues. I obviously can't say that about you!! I am very embarrassed for you!!

Originally posted by avenue33

LOL!!! Ooh!! Impress you, not interested!! I support DJ's from all over the world. The ones that have allot going on and the rising stars, that is my business!! The Dj's like you, that love to talk shit about other DJ's without knowing what you're talking about, will only gain a bad rap. Our experience has been an amazing one in this industry, and if you notice you're the only moron bad mouthing DJ Bruno. He has an excellent reputation and has made amazing friends in this business througout the U.S. and elsewhere because of the respect he has for his colleagues. I obviously can't say that about you!! I am very embarrassed for you!!

OK:

It's been fun going back and forth with you but lets quit it now. Goodluck to you and your crew, DJ Bruno too. But always know one thing about Miami, it's a small place and people talk, most dj's smile at you when you're in the room and then throw darts at you while you are trying to leave. It's the nature of the game and you can accuse me all you want of being that way, but you also have to say the samething about the guy you are defending. I really do know what went on over at NV and i know about the phone call somebody made to a certian female dj cause he was upset that somebody was bad mouthing him on CP...."but we are friends right?" Like I said everyone plays the game but some get cuaght more than others.

Support? I hate the word support! Support is what losers hide behind to later blame the crowd for their lack of following...

If you are really good, I go check your shit out...if you're not good and you play at a suck-ass venue with a suck-ass crowd...then I don't "support" anyone.

It's going to be a long winter Charlie Brown...

_641265_charlie150.jpg

OK:

It's been fun going back and forth with you but lets quit it now. Goodluck to you and your crew, DJ Bruno too. But always know one thing about Miami, it's a small place and people talk, most dj's smile at you when you're in the room and then throw darts at you while you are trying to leave. It's the nature of the game and you can accuse me all you want of being that way, but you also have to say the samething about the guy you are defending. I really do know what went on over at NV and i know about the phone call somebody made to a certian female dj cause he was upset that somebody was bad mouthing him on CP...."but we are friends right?" Like I said everyone plays the game but some get cuaght more than others.

Dude, the only reason i called her was to see what this was all about. Number one, I never knew she had even played there. I got a phone call from the owner asking to book me Friday afterhours, so i accepted... The last Dj I know of having played there on friday was Maurizzio Erre.. i have no clue of Sage, or what the venue there was before..... Thats why i get upset for being accused of "ride the coat-tails of another DJ to promote yourself and steal another party.." Thats ridiculous...............

the problem here is that these people r thinking to highly of themselves....so all of u get over it...people r gonna do what they want, if it happens that ur involved with what the poeple want then congrats if not ....it sounds like a personal problem....lets get back to the positivety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by b-side

Should be playing weekly in A BIG room...

He definately has the BIG room sound...

and quite an original one... :D

Thats exactly why Sean should be playing Venu every Sat as a resident. He has the skills to mix it up also and not just play breaks. As for playing in Miami, it will take some serious work to get the right vibe going for a party that will be good for Meng to play at.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Thats exactly why Sean should be playing Venu every Sat as a resident. He has the skills to mix it up also and not just play breaks. As for playing in Miami, it will take some serious work to get the right vibe going for a party that will be good for Meng to play at.

Only big name dj's get away with breaks here. When Zabiela or Burridge or Layo and Bushwacka plays breaks it's cool and they can get the big club rockin'. But if it's a local guy forget about it.

I'm totally cool with playing house all night if that's what the occassion calls for. I like both genres just about the same.

You can bet your ass I'll be spinning breaks at the Ft. Lauderdale parties, though.