Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any one know when the tunnel ?

Originally posted by tunnle

If you are one of those people who bitch about peoplr talking about the tunnle stop reading now....

I like your story. I started going to Kurfew when I was a senior in highschool (98-99), best time of my my life. What made it even cooler was that a lot of guys from my school went there, straight guys who started by getting on the line for the less wait and lower admission and who ended up staying because they had so much fun. These guys always gave me a hard time when we were younger, but I guess once you see how alike everybody is everyone really can get along. A lot of us are still friends today. And we all miss the Tunnel.

I still talk to the same group but they live down the shore in NJ,, we all went out to Exit about a year ago but its just not the same...The night life in NYC will never die,,but come on you would have to agree that its not what it was 5 years ago............OH yea was anyone at the tunnel the night that kid died outside the club and they made everyone stay, untill every kid gave there name to the cops as they walked out the club???

Originally posted by tunnle

LET IT GO,,fuck that,,if you were going to the tunnle every sat night from 97-2000 you would talk about it anytime people posted anything about it............

AMEN to thAt!!!!

...FuZZy rOOM, KURFEW 'N aLL that good stuff

Does ne1 remember the Grand-ReOpening party in '00 ??

That was the best going away party i ever attended... :(