Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick - Thank U!!!

SICK...is for the music that Mr. Camaro spun tonight!!!

Bring him back!!! No doubt!! A bunch of my friends were totally into the music that u were spinning!! GREAT JOB!!!

I'll go back anytime u spin!!!

DEKO...SICK!!!!

Thank you to everyone who bought me f'en shots and drinks!!!!!.....u bastards...

I'm mangled!! I hate u....and love u all!!! LOL

Almost drove an M3 into a bridge...but FUCK IT!!! INVINCIBLE!!!

That which does not kill me...only server to make stronger!!!

Corner bar by Lynn....SICK!!!! Loving the crowd. Chris...u sick fuck!! LOLOLOLOL

Nap time...then gym....then JOEYS!!!!!!!!

Its not over!!! Missed my close peeps but we'll make it up @ Joeys tomorrow.

Sergio...binoys...and jarmenio...thank u!! I love NJ...and most importantly...DEKO...RULES!!!

PS: ANYONE...who saw me tonight....Whatever u saw tonight....u never saw it....got it?

ITS NOT OVER!!!! JOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYSSSSS!!!!!

Over? Over? Its never over.......COLUMBUS RULES!!!!!

Another SICK Night!!! Great job to Whitecamaro, Richie Santana, and Klutch!!! The vibe in that room was nuts last night, people dancing and just having fun all over the place, don't know how anyone could not have fun at Deko on a Saturday. See you all next week for the anniversary with DJ Boris joining Richie Santana in the main room.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

SICK...is for the music that Mr. Camaro spun tonight!!!

Bring him back!!! No doubt!! A bunch of my friends were totally into the music that u were spinning!! GREAT JOB!!!

I'll go back anytime u spin!!!

DEKO...SICK!!!!

thanks a lot bro....appreciate it. good seeing you again last night. wish i could have chilled more but i didnt know what was going on last night. next time we do shots. not gonna go through everyones names so big thanks to the whole deko staff and especially to my man richie for getting absolutely dirty last night. i cant even count how many people said that it was the best night musically

christian

Originally posted by whitecamaro

thanks a lot bro....appreciate it. good seeing you again last night. wish i could have chilled more but i didnt know what was going on last night. next time we do shots. not gonna go through everyones names so big thanks to the whole deko staff and especially to my man richie for getting absolutely dirty last night. i cant even count how many people said that it was the best night musically

christian

I loved your set bro, especially that one track in the middle of it when I came up to you, Hook a Brutha up with that Track!!! Binoy I think we need to bring Mr. Camaro in once a month!

Originally posted by whitecamaro

christian

Don't worry, we'll chill next time, you were busy working the room...again..great job!! Forgot to mention that Richie too was SICK last night.....but by now...I shouldnt have to, because he always is. Great night.

Deko should contemplate having u, tooch and Santana one night. Imagine that night!!

Still revved up just from the vibe and the music alone last night, and all the peeps..... but that is what Joey's is for tonight....:D:laugh::);) .

Originally posted by jarmenio

I loved your set bro, especially that one track in the middle of it when I came up to you, Hook a Brutha up with that Track!!! Binoy I think we need to bring Mr. Camaro in once a month!

again....thanks for everything joe. yea like i said that track was one of my new ones. i'll drop you a copy tonight at deko.

3rdfloor...yea me and tooch are actually in the works of getting a spot ourselves.....would def love to spin with him and richie one night though

Originally posted by njstacked2

Christian...Great job bro! Sick time...great energy....Binoy & Armenio...thanks for hooking it up! Sergio...you are lucky I was a little off balance...and not as focused...next time I will get into a three point stance and drive block you!

thanks a lot bro.....good seeing you out. one question...where the hell was dave??? was his crotch hurting again? one more thing....is it saturday yet?

christian

Where was Dave? Great question....I think he mentioned something about wanting to put on more Arm Size...I think he said he felt intimidated and uncomfortable. Christian also...nice job with that CD...I listened to it on the way into work this morning....and No it is Monday......

Originally posted by njstacked2

Where was Dave? Great question....I think he mentioned something about wanting to put on more Arm Size...I think he said he felt intimidated and uncomfortable. Christian also...nice job with that CD...I listened to it on the way into work this morning....and No it is Monday......

nice glad you liked it. did you say work? monday??? wait what day is it??? october?