Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleep rocked last night!

I want to thank everyone who came out to "Sleep" last night. The place was packed and there was a great vibe in the room. The dance floor was full the entire night. Keep in mind there has been no major promotions for the club yet and it was still packed. After the opening party, things are going to get even better. For those of you who expressed your concern about valet parking, the price was reduced to $4 last night.

Chris Sammarco

inthemix@att.net

Could you please elaborate as to why you feel the night didn't "rock?" We can use your feedback to improve future club nights.

I have been in this business for 7 years and have seen just about everything. Last night was a very succesful night for a club that has not yet had it's official grand opening. Things will only get better in the future. Your feedback is appreciated.

Originally posted by velvetrope

Sleep should learn from Aqua Lounge. I think the first party should be the grand opening party. Don't say you are open and then say we haven't had our "official" grand opening yet. Get promoters first, then open. Just my 2

they will learn jack

Originally posted by ninadd

I work four nights week now including thurs. and sat. :(

Damn sweetheart.

You gotta take it easy.

Try taking off one night though.

I mean you only make like $10,000 a week.:laugh:

So whats $7,500 one week.

Maybe Nov 6th for my B-Day party you can make it on down.

So have you decided what your gonna do? You staying out or moving on to the new spot??

Sleep should learn from Aqua Lounge. I think the first party should be the grand opening party. Don't say you are open and then say we haven't had our "official" grand opening yet. Get promoters first, then open. Just my 2

-----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS VENUE WAS ABLE TO GET THERE LIQUOR LIC WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

THE ROOM WAS READY, SO THEY OPENED. ALSO, WHEN YOU HAVE A BUILDING THAT WAS NOT A CLUB AND YOUR STARTING FROM SCRATCH, ITS GOOD TO WORK OUT THE KINKS FOR A COUPLE OF NIGHTS. IMO

Originally posted by vip-tech

-----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS VENUE WAS ABLE TO GET THERE LIQUOR LIC WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

THE ROOM WAS READY, SO THEY OPENED. ALSO, WHEN YOU HAVE A BUILDING THAT WAS NOT A CLUB AND YOUR STARTING FROM SCRATCH, ITS GOOD TO WORK OUT THE KINKS FOR A COUPLE OF NIGHTS. IMO

Very True.

This place has ALOT OF KINKS to work out though.

Ok I am very neutral in this debate since I do not work in the "INDUSTRY"....Although behind the scenes...my alliance simply "RUNS THE INDUSTRY" ...but....I I live in Woodbridge near Sleep and go to NYSC in Colonia...it seemed like a lot of people went there last weekend and had a good time.....and enjoyed the change of atmosphere.....I do agree nothing can ever compare to South Beach nor should a place try to duplicate the SoBe scene.......

along with opening this new club without promotions i also see a parking problem. someone told me that they might get a few top djs in there and i don't think there lot is big enuff to hold a big crowd. on top of that they charge 8 bucks. wtf is that.

Z

parking is now $4, and they have like 3 lots to park cars, they will be ok. expect a lot of la and ny dj's in this place. im not a promoter, i just bartend there. the owners knows what he is doing.

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

parking is now $4, and they have like 3 lots to park cars, they will be ok. expect a lot of la and ny dj's in this place. im not a promoter, i just bartend there. the owners knows what he is doing.

Whats goin on brotha.

Im still having a tough time booking for Vegas, WTF.

anyway...ill be stopping in 2nite.

I saw3 Pete last night..he said you a scumbag....

:laugh: im joking.

Ill have 2 come introduce myself.

Can you please tell the owners that Deko is a club up the street...and that a few of their employyes will be stopping in2nite, so i personally would appreciate the CC at the door with teh people i bring in. Thanks

ill be at the back bar, come say what up, ill take care of you all night. f pete, lol, call the airlines and hotels yourself, thats how youll get the best deal

I just got Ballys for 228 for both nights, and a flight for $291

so its like $411 a person..is that a good deal??

ill be at the back bar, come say what up, ill take care of you all night. f pete, lol, call the airlines and hotels yourself, thats how youll get the best deal

I will be there for sure brotha. Ill probably roll in around 1230ish. im sitting here at work dying to get a nap....i hate FRIDAYS!!

I think its goin 2 be a good night for you guys.

AFTER WALKING IN THE RAIN TO GET TO "SLEEP" WE ALL AGREED IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. REALLY NICE SET UP, LIKED CHILLIN IN THAT VIP ROOM TOO. AND AS I STATED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK THE MUSIC WAS GONNA BE AWESOME AND IT WAS-THAT DJ CARLOS REALM REALLY KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY! I THINK IT HA GREAT POTENTIAL AND I AGREE THAT IT WILL ONLY GET BEETER EVERY WEEK. GOOD JOB ELITE :)