Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club XL........WOW

It was my first time there and this place is AMAZING!!!!

To many beautiful girls around..i couldnt belive it. IMO...the best looking girls out of any club Ive been to.

Music was sick...mostly Hip Hop. But it kept everybody dancing.

There was still a line outside at 1AM...that was weird to see.

I cant wait 2 make it back.

Great set up. Good drink prices.

Parking was HORRIBLE.

This place caters to women 100%.

By far...the best saturday night party ive seen thus far. Well maybe next to Deko Saturdays.

Originally posted by vsoto212

:laugh: Your right about that, but XL is a PHAT spot though.

victor soto

:laugh:

Like i said before...im being politically correct.

But Vic...i cant belive you never told me how Great this place was. And its in your neck of the woods.

Im going back this Saturday.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

:laugh:

Like i said before...im being politically correct.

But Vic...i cant belive you never told me how Great this place was. And its in your neck of the woods.

Im going back this Saturday.

The place has been butters since it opened which it was a while ago. Sometimes you just dont want to see you neck of the woods high school/local friends. Got me!

The set up is clean and not BOOTLEG.

victor soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

The place has been butters since it opened which it was a while ago. Sometimes you just dont want to see you neck of the woods high school/local friends. Got me!

The set up is clean and not BOOTLEG.

victor soto

I knwo what you mean.

I saw a TON of kids from High School on Saturday night.

But all the girls are SICK!!!!

I fell in love about 136 times.

Originally posted by troystcharles1

XL IS OFF THE HOOK MUSIK IS ALWAYS ON POINT AND THERE'S NOTHING BUT GOOD LOOKING WOMEN RUNNING AROUND. THE PLACE IS LIVE UNTIL 3AM.:D

Hells Yeah Troy.

The DJ on Saturday was really good. Great Hip Hop DJ. I liked hearing that on the main Floor.

Like it or not People...HIP HIP RULES the club world right now.

When you playing at XL troy??

Marcomaxim......THE HIP-HOP DJ IS MY BOY KEELEE FROM VIP RECORDS HE SPINS WITH ME EVERY THIRD FRI AND THE THE LAST FRIDAY OF THIS MONTH...HOLLOWEEN...HE WAS ASKED TO COVER A SHIFT FOR TONY TEE'S HIP-HOP DJ....YOU SHOULD STOP DOWN AND SAY HELLO THIS WEEK IF YOU CAN....REMEMBER ALSO DEKO THIS WEEK STARTING THE NEW RESIDENCY..:cool:

Marcomaxim......THE HIP-HOP DJ IS MY BOY KEELEE FROM VIP RECORDS HE SPINS WITH ME EVERY THIRD FRI AND THE THE LAST FRIDAY OF THIS MONTH...HOLLOWEEN...HE WAS ASKED TO COVER A SHIFT FOR TONY TEE'S HIP-HOP DJ....YOU SHOULD STOP DOWN AND SAY HELLO THIS WEEK IF YOU CAN....REMEMBER ALSO DEKO THIS WEEK STARTING THE NEW RESIDENCY..:cool:

Yeah...i herad brotha...Welcome Officially to Deko Thursdays. Looking forward to having you rip it up. Are you going on before Unique on Thursdays???

Whoever that guy was...he was sick!!!!

He had all the girls dancing all night. That guy is truly talented. Maybe we will have to bring him in to Deko one week for a Guest Spot.

Like i said..i will be there As much as possible. I may start bartending at Taste on Saturdays...but until i do...i will be at XL on Saturdays.

P.S. Whered you go last week...you were at my bar for a minute and then bounced??

Originally posted by liqidtouch

to: TONY TEE and JEFF SCOTT:hat:

Big Shout Out to those 2 guys then!!!

I was only there because of Showboat.

But its nice to know who made that night so successful.

Thanks for clearing who made the night as Great as it was.

I hope its the same way every Saturday.

Originally posted by liqidtouch

dude

come check them and lets do the (drinks) thing

tuesday at docs

tell them at the door you are there

as LIQIDs additions

ill be near the booth most of the night with the peeps:D

I might do that.

its so FAR up north though.

PM me the celly.

Ill call you if im comin up for sure.

First off, folks.......welcome to Ironbound 2003!

I've been praising the resurgence in nightlife in this area for some time. People who have a closed mind immediately write it off when I mention "Newark". Or they go and LOVE IT!

So props to all of you for checking it out!

I was there on saturday, but didn't play; I played on friday though, in case you were there. ;) Yes, the hiphop DJ was good. I play the 2nd friday of every month with my buddy Jeff Scott or Kelee from VIP Records. They drop only a splash of girl-friendly r&b and hiphop to break the night and allow me to float out to the many friends who come out to enjoy. The name of our party's called Eden which fits the place nicey. :)

For those who don't know (where ya been?!:tongue: ), I play progressive, tribal, and vocal house. It's all about a good vibe! And believe me, you get it here! :eek:

I hope you can make it out on my night sometime! I'll be there again friday 11/14! Reach out anytime! :D

(oh yeah....Docs tonight ;) )

PEEEEEEEEEACE!

TONY WE NEED TO GET TOGETER WE BOTH LIVE IN EDISON....KEELEE SAID YOU RIPPED AT XL...VERY NICE...I HAVE TO START GETTING DOWN THERE MORE OFTEN... A:TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOU AND THE CLUB...B: THE WOMEN...WOMEN ...WOMEN...LOL:D

What you know about WOMEN?

Sup Troy, Listen call me at work..

victor soto

TONY WE NEED TO GET TOGETER WE BOTH LIVE IN EDISON....KEELEE SAID YOU RIPPED AT XL...VERY NICE...I HAVE TO START GETTING DOWN THERE MORE OFTEN... A:TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOU AND THE CLUB...B: THE WOMEN...WOMEN ...WOMEN...LOL:D

Sup sup, troy?!

Thank you. I had a great time! It was nuts!

Tonight will be more of the same! :eek: