Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club XL........WOW

Docs is NOTHING like XL, with the exception of me :D LOL

Here's my take on Docs:

I make no qualms about saying that I DON'T like the decor. It's like freakin Halloween year round! LOL..... which I guess is pretty appropriate this time of year. The booth is marginally acceptable (i bring my fav CD plyr), the sound's pretty good, the light are "eh". So, nothing like XL.

The people are younger and more of a party crowd than XL. It's a drinking crowd. So, i play slightly differently. However, you still basically get my program. That's the common thread here.

I think people get a little hung up on the venue. Don't forget that you go out to listen to some great music and have fun with friends. That's the point of all this! :) Having a great time! Some places are prettier, more appropriate for this or that.....as long as there's something there to make it good, the party could be in my basement with nice people, and I'll have a blast!

It's a fun change of scenery. Come up and say 'hi'.

speaking of Ironbound, anyone check out Adega Lounge on Ferry?

peace----

Originally posted by djttee

Docs is NOTHING like XL, with the exception of me :D LOL

Here's my take on Docs:

I make no qualms about saying that I DON'T like the decor. It's like freakin Halloween year round! LOL..... which I guess is pretty appropriate this time of year. The booth is marginally acceptable (i bring my fav CD plyr), the sound's pretty good, the light are "eh". So, nothing like XL.

The people are younger and more of a party crowd than XL. It's a drinking crowd. So, i play slightly differently. However, you still basically get my program. That's the common thread here.

I think people get a little hung up on the venue. Don't forget that you go out to listen to some great music and have fun with friends. That's the point of all this! :) Having a great time! Some places are prettier, more appropriate for this or that.....as long as there's something there to make it good, the party could be in my basement with nice people, and I'll have a blast!

It's a fun change of scenery. Come up and say 'hi'.

speaking of Ironbound, anyone check out Adega Lounge on Ferry?

peace----

I understand Tony..Thanks for the explanation...like i said...i wasnt trying to be a jerk in anyway.

No prob at all Marco. I can see how my line about "more of the same" could be misinterpreted. I just meant about being "nuts". It always gets hectic up there when we roll! But where XL is nuts because of so many people PACKED on the dancefloor and bottle getting iced, Docs is nuts for....the body shots! :D LOL!! :laugh:

Email me with any names and I'm happy to extend my list. They treat me and my guests with great respect and I appreciate it. ;)

Originally posted by djttee

No prob at all Marco. I can see how my line about "more of the same" could be misinterpreted. I just meant about being "nuts". It always gets hectic up there when we roll! But where XL is nuts because of so many people PACKED on the dancefloor and bottle getting iced, Docs is nuts for....the body shots! :D LOL!! :laugh:

Email me with any names and I'm happy to extend the guestlist. They treat me and my guests with great respect and I appreciate it. ;)

Cool...Thanks.. Greatly Appreciated.