Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big Fuck you to Joeys

Musically wise, it was good. Joe and Denny did a great job.

The way I was treated by a bartender last night at Joeys made my night awful. I was up and the bar and prdered a beer. She was helping out two people at once. I gave her $20. She comes back with change for a $10. I tell her that she has ripped me off. She then goes to the other guy, I must have given you the wrong change. Of course, he says no you didnt. THen she says to me Im sorry I can't do anything. I start telling her thats not cool. She then goes " Honey, its not my problem. " I got so pissed off when she said that so I start yelling at her. She then goes "try to find a manager, good luck." After that treatment from her, I was so pissed that it ruined my night. I dont care about the money, it is the way I was treated. I spend alot of money when I go out and I think I should be treated with some respect. The bartender's name was Laine. She was at the big bar as soon as you walk in to the left. She was working the cash register closest to the ladies rest room wearing a red shirt.

So a big Fuck you to Joeys and Laine for ruining my night. As of right now, I dont think I will go back to Joeys cause of the way I was treated...............

Also, what is up with charging different prices for beers. I was charged, $4, $4.50, and $5. Why does the prices alwas change.

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

I heard a lot of people complain about last night bri. Don't let some dumb bitch aggrevate you. I woulda threw the drink on her and said..... I bet you can find a manger now huh??

:laugh:

The night was good except for that part. Its not about the money, its the way I was treated.

I know themanagement/owner reads this and get back to me about it.

:D :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Thats not entirely true. Usually Joeys employees are good people, at least on Friday. I havent been there in a while and I dont see myself going back either for a while.

I'm talking in general, not the employees.

FIRE LAINE AND BRING BACK DOUBLEDEUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way I was treated by a bartender last night at Joeys made my night awful. I was up and the bar and prdered a beer. She was helping out two people at once. I gave her $20. She comes back with change for a $10. I tell her that she has ripped me off. She then goes to the other guy, I must have given you the wrong change. Of course, he says no you didnt. THen she says to me Im sorry I can't do anything. I start telling her thats not cool. She then goes " Honey, its not my problem. " I got so pissed off when she said that so I start yelling at her. She then goes "try to find a manager, good luck." After that treatment from her, I was so pissed that it ruined my night. I dont care about the money, it is the way I was treated. I spend alot of money when I go out and I think I should be treated with some respect. The bartender's name was Laine. She was at the big bar as soon as you walk in to the left. She was working the cash register closest to the ladies rest room wearing a red shirt.

So a big Fuck you to Joeys and Laine for ruining my night. As of right now, I dont think I will go back to Joeys cause of the way I was treated...............

Also, what is up with charging different prices for beers. I was charged, $4, $4.50, and $5. Why does the prices alwas change.

This has never ever happend to me. They should make her give you blow jobs

Brian,

You know I will get to the bottom of this. About the change thing of course I will take care of that ten fold. It looks like one night of unlimited Budweisers. About being disrepected I will sit down with Joey and discuss this with him and Laine. I wish I was still around when that happened because you know I would have not let that go any further. All I can do is apologize for her and the bad taste in your mouth about Joeys. I hope this doesnt prevent you from coming back but if it does I will make up for everything one night at deko.

Sorry again and I will hit u up on IM when i get all the details.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Brian,

You know I will get to the bottom of this. About the change thing of course I will take care of that ten fold. It looks like one night of unlimited Budweisers. About being disrepected I will sit down with Joey and discuss this with him and Laine. I wish I was still around when that happened because you know I would have not let that go any further. All I can do is apologize for her and the bad taste in your mouth about Joeys. I hope this doesnt prevent you from coming back but if it does I will make up for everything one night at deko.

Thanks

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Brian,

nononono read my post. Make her give him head. It really is the only professional thing to do.

Maybe she was having a bad day Brian !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut her some slack, nobody is perfect, not everybody is ceeotter!!!!!!!

I was @ Long Horn steak house the other day and the waitress was horrible, wrong drinks, I wanted stuffed shrimp not grilled.

I wanted my steal well done not rare and I never got that water I wanted, but I didn't bitch, tip her good and didn't go on to the Long Horn message board and tried to get here fired because I know people have bad days!!!!!!1

Originally posted by tempkid

I was @ Long Horn steak house the other day and the waitress was horrible, wrong drinks, I wanted stuffed shrimp not grilled.

I wanted my steal well done not rare and I never got that water I wanted, but I didn't bitch, tip her good and didn't go on to the Long Horn message board and tried to get here fired because I know people have bad days!!!!!!1

Ill fire you

Out a cannon

Who said anything about her getting fired?

i agree that people can have bad days, but the way she spoke to him after he told her about the mix-up was uncalled for. having a bad day is one thing, but being rude to customers is just unacceptable. working in that industry, the customer should never be treated that way, after all how would she make money without the customer? just an opinion.:D

I agree with you Brian...I have come to realize that bartenders often forget that they are getting a tip for pouring a fucking drink and doing their job....You give her a dollar per drink 20% of the cost and then she treats you like you are doing her a favor...Wrong Bitch...You are providing an easily replacable service....so put on a happy fucking face and pour me my fucking shitty drink in a plastic cup with stale ice.....

hell...I was at Sound Garden on Saturday and they tried to be me twice....for change...lol

it was hysterical...I gave a 20 at the door and didn't get change...then I give a 50 at the bar and got change for 10...

i told the bartender I'm not that fucked up yet...it's only 12:30....

he laughed and gave me my change....lol:laugh:

sometimes it's so hectic in clubs that people lose track of what they are doing...