Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Series Tickets

Originally posted by ericone

BRO STOP ANNOUNCING IT TO THE WHOLE BOARD, UR GONNA KILL OUR CHANCES BY JAMMING UP TICKETMASTER.COM

Thats what I'm saying!!!

At least he could've posted the wrong time or something.

I'm not worried.. I have 14 people at work that are going to jump online and call simotaneously for me at 12:29:59

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

same here .... can u call a ticketmaster outlet from out of the state (i.e. oklahoma or florida) and try to buy the tickets from them ?

Nope. I tried it last year. You can try to call ticketmaster early and beg them to put you on hold and then pick up again at 1230. That might work. ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Nope. I tried it last year. You can try to call ticketmaster early and beg them to put you on hold and then pick up again at 1230. That might work. ;)

No.. you call them at 12:15 and bullshit with them, make small talk, and have them search different Events.. then smack em with your order of the Yankee tickets at 12:30. The telemarketers in one of my sales rooms are so good at shootin the breeze, thats why I have them all on the mission.

You can also call and tell them that you just placed an order online and you weren't sure if it went thru or not cuz you had an error page. They will have you on the phone for a little to verify, then when they can't find anything you can just say.. 'oh, must be a glitch in the server' by that time it should be 12:30..