Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New In Town

joyiiliki

Hello there,

I am new to Florida and am wondering if any funloving club partying people are around that could tell all the good places to go. I am becoming agrophobic and it ain't pretty. I only know 1 person here and they don't do the club scene. I think it is my answer to regaining my health...exercize that doesn't feel like it. Thanks so much for any input!!!

Joy!:)

I am in the boca raton area and am looking for new friends and cool clubs and would be forever grateful for any connections even to meet at a cool club would be great or names of somein the area thanks! and thanks for all the warm greetings!

Joy!

Originally posted by joyiiliki

I am in the boca raton area and am looking for new friends and cool clubs and would be forever grateful for any connections even to meet at a cool club would be great or names of somein the area thanks! and thanks for all the warm greetings!

Joy!

Hmmm...another Boca girl!!! :D Stay tuned here to see all that is happening in the area and also take POD's suggestion. Be sure to make it out to Venu in Ft Lauderdale for Halloween..it is NOT to be missed!!!:)