Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheeduh

Originally posted by nickyc98

You guys see Dean Winters from Oz hangin out at Asseteria last night. He was more off his rocker than me.

:eek:

nah.. he was fine.

billy... only bumps were the ones on my head from banging my head into the speakers all night.

Originally posted by tommytempts

CHEETAH WAS DEFINATELY THE BOMB LAST NIGHT.... I MUST ADMIT THAT BORIS WAS SO ON POINT....I HAVEN'T HEARD HIM PLAY LIKE THAT IN YEARS

glad you came out ma man. now i HAVE to show face on tuesday.. but i may not have anything to talk about except last night so be prepared to have 1 of our in depth discussions.

did u do discotheque?

i may have NOT danced for a total of 2.7 minutes.

Originally posted by dogekid

glad you came out ma man. now i HAVE to show face on tuesday.. but i may not have anything to talk about except last night so be prepared to have 1 of our in depth discussions.

did u do discotheque?

discoteche went from 9 am to 2pm

Originally posted by dogekid

did u do discotheque?

IT WAS A ZOO OUTSIDE THERE...WE JUST LEFT...IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH DRAMA TO GET IN

Originally posted by tommytempts

IT WAS A ZOO OUTSIDE THERE...WE JUST LEFT...IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH DRAMA TO GET IN

yeah, we decided getting pizza was a better option, especially after those fights started to break out. i was too shot to even watch them throw down.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Not many places you can go nowadays where drama is not in attendance.

ah.. i love loaded statements like these :D

ant.. correct, it's cheetah, like the large cat. but my mind is more geared towards chee -- duhhhhhhhh right now. thanks for lookin out though chief.

Originally posted by deeelite1

correction

Discoteque opened at 8 and even before then you had to do lots of Greasin' (HiiYaDinnn)

plenty of greasin going on at cheetah and discoteque along plenty of greasers in attendance,,,howyeeehdin....all in all good night at cheeeetah with the witchdoctor himself