Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Hook Ups

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Talk to Alen, Marco. He has an awesome travel agent upstairs from him. She hooks it up.

Also cliQue has there party there too, so be sure to tell Alen to hook it up. But you have to stop hitting on D, lol.

victor soto

well i was sending you a pm but ur box is full... I am of no help sorry.... The travel dept didnt have any good deals. The cheapest flight was like 500 without a hotel and wasnt a direct flight. If I get time today ill look up some shit and see if i can find something else on the internet. I get lucky sometimes and find some deals.

Originally posted by kikilicious

well i was sending you a pm but ur box is full... I am of no help sorry.... The travel dept didnt have any good deals. The cheapest flight was like 500 without a hotel and wasnt a direct flight. If I get time today ill look up some shit and see if i can find something else on the internet. I get lucky sometimes and find some deals.

Thanks You Sweetheart.

Your GREAT.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Thanks You Sweetheart.

Your GREAT.

hey go on travelocity and look things up. I went on and found flight/hotel for 580, but i didnt really look hard. you can find somthing alot cheaper. I found my deal for vegas like this and my trip for newyears cost 382 and thats for new years well with my discount.

i got the best hook up down there, limo bus everywhere, and you walk right in every club, anywhere you want to go, vip, anything. met a guy a few years ago that owns a limo company. he is the man. get you anything, and does anything for you. hes also a 6'5 black dude, so he comes in everywhere with you and acts like your bodyguard. hes mad cool, if you want the # pm me

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

i got the best hook up down there, limo bus everywhere, and you walk right in every club, anywhere you want to go, vip, anything. met a guy a few years ago that owns a limo company. he is the man. get you anything, and does anything for you. hes also a 6'5 black dude, so he comes in everywhere with you and acts like your bodyguard. hes mad cool, if you want the # pm me

Hit me back with the info.

How bout the Bunny Ranch??LOL

bunny ranch and all, he'll have dancers on the limo for you while he takes you to the clubs, he's great. his name is chris . tell him Carlo from NJ sent you. i was just there for a bachelor party, he'll now exactly who i am. jersey boys are the craziest he tells me. he has hooks at all the hotels to. he is close friends with the gm at the palms, i hung with him down there, nice guy, hell take care of you also. Chris 1-702-812-2928. Marco you know my boy pete, he works with you at deko on thur, ask him, he was with me when we went. . . . he has his card and # also.

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

bunny ranch and all, he'll have dancers on the limo for you while he takes you to the clubs, he's great. his name is chris . tell him Carlo from NJ sent you. i was just there for a bachelor party, he'll now exactly who i am. jersey boys are the craziest he tells me. he has hooks at all the hotels to. he is close friends with the gm at the palms, i hung with him down there, nice guy, hell take care of you also. Chris 1-702-812-2928. Marco you know my boy pete, he works with you at deko on thur, ask him, he was with me when we went. . . . he has his card and # also.

Oh...WOW...Yeah, Pete was telling me about the trip. He is a fuckin Great Guy.

Thanks alot Carlo.

Originally posted by whataboutme

Yo Marco--Make sure you hit Cheetah's in Vegas around 7-to 9 am. Most dirty and fun strip bar I've ever been to.

THANKS Mike.

How are you bro???

I gotta give you a call soon.

You gonna be at Steph's B-Day party??

HMB

Thanks again for the vegas info.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

THANKS Mike.

How are you bro???

I gotta give you a call soon.

You gonna be at Steph's B-Day party??

HMB

Thanks again for the vegas info.

Things are good...Im going to Steph's for dinner and a few drinks but then I have to bug out and go to Deko for another b-day party--Actually, with Boris and Richie it should be pretty sick..

We'll talk more about Vegas atpdinner,

Let me know what your plans are, jon said something about pre-game!!!

Originally posted by whataboutme

Things are good...Im going to Steph's for dinner and a few drinks but then I have to bug out and go to Deko for another b-day party--Actually, with Boris and Richie it should be pretty sick..

We'll talk more about Vegas atpdinner,

Let me know what your plans are, jon said something about pre-game!!!

Great....see you Saturday.