Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reason why GODISADJ thinks Joe Giorgio is a bad DJ

Originally posted by godisadj

thats a nice pic guys but its not me. so i'm happy you guys had a little laugh but the joke is on you.

dj choopa mixing all your favs at the stein bar mitzvah & billy holding the door.

thats right ....... base package starts at nearly 5 grand ...... the laughs on you !!!

godisadj, wasn't i on your worst dj list with joegio, manny and denny? btw, what do you consider classics....?don't come off like you know what a classic is and nobody else does. if you truely like classics or know classics, that would bring us back to disco playing "i will survive." there are many forms of classics (classic freestyle, disco, house, or progressive or even rock). 1995 to 2000 was a time when a lot of people, that still go out today, started clubbin and when they hear the music of that time frame it brings back memories of past summers or when they turned 21 or whatever...therefore, that era of music is dubbed classics or retro progressive...dance music changes every 2 to 3 years....these tracks are 3 to 8 years old whether it a plasmic honey track or a deborah cox(things just ain't the same). "your age and music background will determine what you view as a classic!"..........please respond dickhead!

Originally posted by kirklop

godisadj, wasn't i on your worst dj list with joegio, manny and denny? btw, what do you consider classics....?don't come off like you know what a classic is and nobody else does. if you truely like classics or know classics, that would bring us back to disco playing "i will survive." there are many forms of classics (classic freestyle, disco, house, or progressive or even rock). 1995 to 2000 was a time when a lot of people, that still go out today, started clubbin and when they hear the music of that time frame it brings back memories of past summers or when they turned 21 or whatever...therefore, that era of music is dubbed classics or retro progressive...dance music changes every 2 to 3 years....these tracks are 3 to 8 years old whether it a plasmic honey track or a deborah cox(things just ain't the same). "your age and music background will determine what you view as a classic!"..........please respond dickhead!

Kirk very good point .. There is no specific time frame for Classic

Shit my grandma listened to Classics but that doesnt mean she listens to FINAL CHAPTER

Mr Lopez, i never metioned you.

If the flyer says its a classic night from lime light, twilo, roxy & carbon then "NO ONES GONNA CHANGE YOU " is not a classic.

I guess "DARK BEAT" is a classic?

I'm not saying nothing about choopies mixing ability, i'm just saying what does he know about classics?

Originally posted by godisadj

Mr Lopez, i never metioned you.

If the flyer says its a classic night from lime light, twilo, roxy & carbon then "NO ONES GONNA CHANGE YOU " is not a classic.

I guess "DARK BEAT" is a classic?

I'm not saying nothing about choopies mixing ability, i'm just saying what does he know about classics?

are you kidding me ...... there are about 50 people on this board that can vouche for me that i know the classics ... all the classics. Factory is for people who want to waste their sunday away and hang out . i on the other hand would rather go out until 5am and then go home and sleep & watch football or something of that sort !!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

are you kidding me ...... there are about 50 people on this board that can vouche for me that i know the classics ... all the classics. Factory is for people who want to waste their sunday away and hang out . i on the other hand would rather go out until 5am and then go home and sleep & watch football or something of that sort !!

Easy tough guy I like Factory on a Sunday afternoon

Football is 17 weeks a year

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Easy tough guy I like Factory on a Sunday afternoon

Football is 17 weeks a year

and you are a crackhead so that goes hand in hand with the factory

P.S. i am considering going this weekend to check it out and some of the birds i know that are going