Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Going on Thanksgiving Eve?

Originally posted by exit24e

Im hearing now that exit is gona have Cosmic Gate and AVB... that would be amazing. But im sure that even if they are booked as of now, exit will find someway to fuck it up.

ya but dosnt exit still have all those restrictions on them since they reopened about what hours they can operate? I dont recall them doing any serious afterhours since they reopened, so if its gotta end by say 5am, that would be enuff to keep me away...

Originally posted by berniec

ya but dosnt exit still have all those restrictions on them since they reopened about what hours they can operate? I dont recall them doing any serious afterhours since they reopened, so if its gotta end by say 5am, that would be enuff to keep me away...

well i really have no clue, but didnt sf close at the same time? And they are still doing afterhours. Its thanksgiving the next day anyway. lol. Seriosuly tho i have no clue, but i knwo that my friend is booked to close it out, so i dont know how early they can close, if Bossi, Chagall, and Avb are gona spin, and then have another guy close. Ill try and find out, ill also try and find out how long these sets are supposed to be.

Originally posted by exit24e

well i really have no clue, but didnt sf close at the same time? And they are still doing afterhours. Its thanksgiving the next day anyway. lol. Seriosuly tho i have no clue, but i knwo that my friend is booked to close it out, so i dont know how early they can close, if Bossi, Chagall, and Avb are gona spin, and then have another guy close. Ill try and find out, ill also try and find out how long these sets are supposed to be.

cool that would be some good info to know!! Ya SF still does afterhours, but the city tried to make Exit the poster child for that whole raid and hit them with A LOT more evidnece and charges then they were able to get on sf

Originally posted by bassboy

I am curious to see what Centro-Fly is going to do, last year w/ Digweed was one of my best nights of the year.

wtf, i wanna know whats goin on with that too, a friend keeps tellin me hes gonna be there this thanx giving but i doubt it, thers nothin on his site????:(